I'm just not ready.
I always feel cheated of fall as the summer lingers to long and the winter creeps in too quickly.
The next week is full of colder temperatures. We are already combating our first cold of the season, and I have a massive sinus headache.
(Family Fall Photos....more to come)
Last week's birthday bash was a huge success, and I was so glad to see all my planning paid off as I watched it all unfold.
I'm also glad not to be planning it anymore. Isn't that how it always goes?
(Celebrating a year of KMB)
It's almost the weekend friends, so raise a glass!
Natalie


So many fun things happening! You look beautiful, friend!
ReplyDeleteYour blue dress is so fantastic!! And yay for family photos!
ReplyDeleteI had a sinus headache the other day too and I never get headaches. Is it something about the weather changes or the cold? It was so obviously sinus-related but I took ibuprofen and I rarely have to do that.
The photos are fantastic! Happy Belated Birthday to you and KMB!
ReplyDeleteYou four make a beautiful family. I love those pictures!
ReplyDeleteI heard it snowed in Tennessee yesterday - that seems way too early!
Fantastic pictures. We are doing fall pictures on Thanksgiving and I'm nervous its going to be so cold!
ReplyDeleteSuch am adorable family! Glad you can relax now that your party was a success!
ReplyDeleteoh man is it cold!! Love the family pictures! Yay for fun parties and for being done with them ;-)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your blue dress! Oh my gosh - so much gorgeous!! look at you! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are already at zero temperatures. A bit of falling snow here and then, but nothing lasting. I guess it's just part of our Canadian heritage and mindset to find the romantic side of freshly fallen snow.
But colds - there's nothing romantic about those. And my hubby has had a nasty one for 2 weeks. I almost banned him to the spare bedroom. Almost :)
Looking good momma! I'm totally feeling you on the colder weather and the bundling up...ugh!
ReplyDelete