Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fun with the Gals

This past weekend I had a fun one night away with some of my friends from high school.

We headed to Chattanooga and stayed at the Chattanoogan. That place was awesome, and I strongly recommend it!


We had a good meal at The Urban Stack and went for drinks at The Flying Squirrel. That place had lounge areas, so it was perfect for sitting back and drinking with the girls.

This week is full of party prep for Conley's 2nd birthday! It's hard to believe he is now TWO!

August is a pretty busy month with KMB events, and then the boys start school (Mother's Day Out). Conley is going just for one day a week, and I think he'll do great.

I'm WAY behind on my blog reading because this week is crazy with birthday party planning and KMB event planning, but I'll try to catch up next week!

What's on your agenda this weekend?

Natalie

7 comments:

  1. Ah, he's two now!? What the heck? These boys.
    Ok, this weekend? No plans. Amazing. Nearly unheard of. We have Six Flags season passes so we could do that, although we've already gone twice in the last week.
    And I have a lot of work I can catch up on. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun!!! Ahh 2.. I refuse to believe that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he can't be almost 2!!! oh my goodness.
    nice to get out for a girls weekend! I can't remember the last time that happened. I am pretty sure I didn't have kids - and my oldest will be 10!!! jinkies!
    We have a family reunion this weekend at our family cottage - so that will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got your hands full mama! I am in the middle of planning a get away with my girls. I'm so looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had a girls' weekend! Your time in Chattanooga sounds fun! I think we are going there this fall so I'm glad to hear of a few recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous of all the old friends that you are always getting tougher with, so awesome you still have those connections!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips