Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Fun

This weekend was so nice because we were able to spend it with some friends of ours that we've known since college.  Their little boy is just three months younger than Nolan, and these boys had so much fun!  It was so sweet to see them playing together so nicely, and I have to say this is the most I have ever seen Nolan play with another kid.  You know he's still at the age where they interact some but really just play along side each other.  But Nolan and Max really played together---one would have the lawn mower and the other would have the weed eater.  They have similar temperaments and have about the same energy level so they were the perfect little match.

They would chase each other in the yard yelling and digging dirt with their "working gloves."  The last night before the left we went to a local park, and the boys were holding hands on the path.  It was the sweetest thing I had ever seen!  When they left, it was hard because I was so sad to see them go because Nolan really had so much playing with Max.  I hope we see them again soon!


How was your Memorial Day weekend?

Natalie

13 comments:

  1. Aw, the hand holding IS adorable! Glad you guys had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is the cutest ever!!
    reminds me of when my son met his best buddy. they were so well matched in everything: likes, dislikes, age, personality....it was BFF at first sight.
    And now several years later I always get a kick out of seeing them greet each other with a big hug - like it's nothing at all. Not something I would thought 9 year olds would be comfortable doing. but they don't care - they are buds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh, could they be any cuter together??!! LOVE. So sweet!-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe how cute are they holding hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet...it's great when little guys can play together and share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! I love watching little boys play together! They interact so differently than boys, but it's just as precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so fun when our friends have kids the same age that get along so well, makes it all so enjoyable.
    Glad you had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meyer has just recently started to actually play with one of his girl cousins and it's the cutest thing I have ever seen! Looks like a fun filled weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a very fun weekend! Te holding hands? So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you guys had a fun weekend! That picture of Nolan and Max is seriously the CUTEST!! I love when little ones hold hands :) Before you know it Nolan and Conley will be playing together in the yard!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love when I meet up with old friends and I especially love it when my kids become friends with their kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a wonderful memorial day weekend! Sounds like Nolan had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cute! I love how they are holding hands. That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips