Friday, December 2, 2011

Well Hello December...

TGIF!  I'm so glad it's Friday....but can't believe we are already on our 2nd day of December.  Where did this year go?  Anyhow, I thought I would share some photos from Nolan's 1 year photo session.  I am really happy with how they turned out.  I know I will cherish them since it seems Nolan didn't get the memo about slowing down on the whole getting bigger situation.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!


35 comments:

  1. Adorable as always!! I love the ones with the truck!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! What a handsome family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family is just so beautiful!! your little boy is like an angel. perfectly cute face.

    have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie! I love that blue plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nevermind the cute kid and super adorable family...you are so pretty!!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! (As are your boots!) I think he looks a lot like you. Do you get that a lot?

    But then looking at other pictures with your husband, he looks more like him. Guess he's a good combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are too much! I love the one of N on the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are great!! You've got one good lookin' family! Hope y'all enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are great! I've been thinking about doing a professional photo shoot. I'm thinking I might I have to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos, Natalie! Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous pictures!! Love them! I love the heart ones and the old truck...very cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are beautiful and that boy of yours is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Y'all are so cute!!! He is so sweet and he looks so happy in all his pictures! I love the ones with the old truck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're lucky I don't live near you, because I would SO steal him. Doggone he's cute, and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. he's too gorgeous...I can't pick a favourite! lovely, all of you, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE these pictures - esp. the fam ones:) You guys are adorable!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, these pictures just made me SMILE. You seriously need to make more babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great pics! He has certainly gotten big over the past few months. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable photos. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have such a beautiful family. And those pictures of Nolan are so cute!!! He looks like such a happy little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. He's so adorable, I love his smile. And what a beautiful family. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such cute pictures!!! Love his smile It just makes me have to smile back. Your family is beautiful. The heart is such a cool background for a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh the cute!!! They get big so fast, it is not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  24. His facial expressions are so priceless. He already looks like a deep thinker :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your photos are really cute. Your son looks so happy in each of the pictures. Is he always smiling?

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are sooo great! You guys are a beautiful bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think your photog got some great shots of sweet expressions on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  28. He is so adorable! Happy Birthday to your little man! They don't stop growing, and it seem like time just keeps going faster!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my gosh those are so adorable! He is such a cutie! What a happy little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute. He is a happy baby for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Seriously Nolan is the cutest little boy!! His eyes are so beautiful and what a precious smile!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness! These are all so GREAT! :) Love little Nolan's nose-crinkle smile... Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips