Thursday, December 26, 2013

Review Extravaganza: October-December 2013!

And as we close out the year 2013, here's the last installment of the Review Extravaganza!


I started off the month of October by writing about as mothers when are we enough?


We took a glance at my boy at three, then the actual third birthday party.



I talked about how as moms we don't get any off days even if we are sick, and how I just want my own space.

We then celebrated fall with some pumpkin pickin' and a Halloween event at a local park.




I then let you in on my new venture of the Knoxville Moms Blog.  If you haven't been over there, check it out!


I then celebrated a birthday with a bedroom remodel and talked about as moms we always put ourselves last.

Next up we're in December, and I wrote about the not-so-nice part of being online.  Then we were off to find the perfect Christmas tree!


So there you have it, the year in a review.  What a crazy fast ride it's been!

In your recap post, please share you goals or hopes for 2014.  I personally haven't had much time to think on mine, so when I do I'll share in another post.  I do hope for a fun filled year watching my boys grow!


a Rafflecopter giveaway
Natalie

7 comments:

  1. You've done a lot the last three months. I remember quite a few of these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a busy last part of the year for you!
    Wishing you much happiness as this year closes and we move into the next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a recap post coming!
    Love reading/seeing your recaps. You are doing a LOT with your life. You go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what a great year it has been!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boys on Halloween were adorable! I loved all of your recaps. What a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember that sick days one. I was actually just thinking about it because my hubby called in sick tonight. I confess I had a toddler stamp foot moment because I was sick the entire 2 weeks before Christmas: but someone had to do the shopping, cleaning, baking and attend all his work parties. even though I was a stuffed up, sneezing, blurry eyed mess. And the worst part is? He'll pass whatever this is on to me after his few days of rest ---- and I'll just keep going. ugh.
    That wasn't very Christmas spirit was it? LOL
    I swear though - it's my biggest pet peeve about this whole domestic situation.
    I swear I will go back and look at your tree hunting pics and then I will be all smiles again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that I know all of those posts :) You did such good job on the birthday party, so cute. Thank you so much for hosting with me, I hope you have enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips