It did not disappoint, and it was fun to see Nolan really thoroughly enjoying it and branching out of his shell and doing more "riskier" moves. He's a climber now and loves some good rock walls which the kid used to not even want to jump off something a few inches.
He loves all things tractors and this place has some old ones set up for the kiddos, and they also have a little petting farm animals area. He did not even blink and just jumped at petting the little goats. I love watching him grow into his own little person.
They also have several slides, and one that goes down a huge hill that he needs daddy's assistance on. Oh and it was also like 80 degrees that weekend so notice we are all sporting the shorts and short sleeves. Now it's getting a lot cooler and sweater weather which is good since Conley's Halloween costume is one that he will probably burn up in even if it's like 30 degrees. That boy runs hot!
Do you go to a local Pumpkin Patch as a fall tradition?
Natalie


I do love it when the children are old enough to enjoy allthethings!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! That is an awesome pumpkin patch for sure! Y'all are the cutest family! :)-Ashley
ReplyDeleteYou're kids are TOOOOOOO cute. Stop it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe do! And ours has a slide too. It is fun to see the way Scarlet grows and gets more comfortable with our traditions every year. And last fall, Des was just a four-month-old so it's nice to see him "participate" in things this year.
ReplyDeleteIt's breathtaking and such a privilege to be able to watch kids grow into their own person everyday, yes! Looks you guys had great fun! And the colours are amazing. Unfortunately we don't have pumpkin patches here.
ReplyDeleteYou have such an adorable family, Natalie! And that place looks SO fun!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a stinkin' adorable family! What a fun place!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! So do you take a picture at a certain spot every year? It would be fun to compare over the years.
ReplyDeleteWe do usually go to a pumpkin patch, going to one this Saturday
It's so much hotter down here than fall in NJ, I am not feeling the pumpkin patch love yet, but I'm running out of time! You pics are adorable.
ReplyDeletewow! looks like such an awesome patch! and slides too!! glad y'all had a great time.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and cool that they have a slide!! Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun. We went to our first pumpkin patch this year and plan on making it a tradition!
ReplyDeleteWe hit the pumpkin patch every year. It's always fun. I don't remember going when I was a little girl. I love experiencing it with my kids.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I'm so glad these 80 degree days are coming to a close:)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Looks like such a wonderful time! We went a few weeks ago and Gwen LOVED it! And I loved the fresh pumpkin ice cream and treats!
ReplyDeleteFun! I love pumpkin patches in the fall. We just ventured out to one yesterday. A bit cooler here, but I still wore my short sleeve Halloween t-shirt. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so bummed - our local pumpkin patch is not open this year. I don't know what happened - if it is just this year, or for good. The next closest one is an amazing farm - but it also costs $20 per person to get in. for a family of 5, not very economical. Not sure what will we do.
ReplyDeleteThe place you visit looks amazing! Glad the boys had fun.
Cute family photo! We don't go to a pumpkin patch but we do go apple picking every fall! So much fun!
ReplyDeleteI think we may be heading to the pumpkin patch this weekend! We will most likely have to wear sweaters to ours though! Such great pictures, Natalie!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun!!! and, I'm so jealous of the shorts weather...it got cold here a couple of weeks ago, and they're predicting snow later this week...ugh.
ReplyDeletexo
Oh my goodness oh the smiles in these pictures are so sweet!!! We always go to a local pumpkin patch. I, however, haven't taken the pictures off of my camera!!
ReplyDelete