Tonight-Baby shower with the mom group for two moms having baby #2.
Tomorrow-Conley's 9 month photo session
May 6th-Mom group birthday lunch for one of the moms
May 7th-My dentist appointment
May 9th-Conley's 9 month doctor's appointment-no shots just checkup
May 10th-Mom group birthday lunch
May 12th-Mother's Day!!!
May 13th-Mom group birthday lunch (apparently half my group was born in May!)
May 14th-Nolan's Aloha Day at school--has to wear swimsuit
May 16th-Nolan's last day of school
May 17th-Driving to Charlotte for Bloggy Boot Camp! (Are you going?)
May 18th-Bloggy Boot Camp session
May 19th-Head back home
May 23rd-27th-Friends in town for Memorial Day weekend
I mean seriously how crazy is our schedule in May? In a blink of an eye it will be June!
Do you have a busy May ahead of you?
Natalie
Holy moly, Natalie! What a month! These next two weeks before vacation are going to be insane, but the rest of the month for us should be awesome. Try to find some time to take a breath and relax!
ReplyDeleteWow! You definitely have a busy schedule mama. So nice that you are part of what sounds like a awesome mom's group.
ReplyDeleteWhew! You DO have a busy May in front of you. I don't have any big plans for the month, but I always seem to end up with a lot of last minute stuff.
ReplyDeleteWhew that wore my out just reading it! Your May sounded like my April.. things slow down (a little) for us this month!
ReplyDeleteMy husband takes a week off in May every year. It's the week of Mother's Day AND my birthday.
ReplyDeleteso no...I do not plan to have a busy May. LOL
we'll see what happens though. because "not busy" to me, does not include being in my garden.
It sure sounds hectic in your neck of the woods!
ReplyDeleteHectic AND fun. :)
Wow I'm tired just from reading that list! You guys are seriously busy.
ReplyDeleteWhat is Bloggy Boot Camp? And how fun to have so many mommy friend get togethers!
Holy cow just reading your schedule makes me exhausted. Looks like almost everyday you have somewhere or something to do. Good luck, girl!
ReplyDeleteYou do have a busy month ahead! I find that things just speed up in May, heading into the summer. I am looking forward to it. :)
ReplyDeleteI was thinking April was worse, but now that I'm looking at May, I'm not so sure. Oh to have a slow-down occasionally!
ReplyDeleteWe have a pretty busy month of May too! As if time doesn't go by quickly as it is, when life is busy, it goes that much faster!
ReplyDeleteWhat a busy month indeed! I have a lot of work stuff that's keeping me busy :( like commencement and award ceremonies (since I work at a college). I'm looking forward to spending an awesome Mother's Day weekend with my family though... Try to enjoy this very busy month before it whirls by... (I keep telling myself the very same thing.)
ReplyDeleteWhat a month! You have so much going on! Glad I will see you at BBC.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at BBC! I went last year to the one in Vegas and loved it.
ReplyDeleteAre you going to BlogHer?
Wow girl you are going to be busy! Sounds like lots of fun things though. So cool you are going to bloggy boot camp
ReplyDeleteGAH!!! That *is* a busy schedule!! You weren't kidding. Our May is busy, too. We'll see you at BBC!!!
ReplyDeleteNot as busy as you by the looks of it! Isn't it crazy that it is now the month of May? I hope you enjoy every single one of your plans (except the dentist of course!)
ReplyDeleteMy month looks much the same, but add in a trip to Destin (!!!) the first week of June! Hopefully the craziness with die down by then.
ReplyDeleteWow, you ARE super busy this month! Where does the time go??
ReplyDeleteWow!! I'm impressed you have everything listed out!! Seriously, I need to be more organized...
ReplyDeleteWow! What a busy month! But i guess it's a good way to welcome summer time! Hope you hang in there throughout the month and squeeze in some "you" time too!
ReplyDelete