Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Snapshot of Daily Happenings

Right now I feel like the world is on fast forward.  I still can't get over the fact we are almost into June PEOPLE! That is just crazy talk!  I am also finding that with the busier it gets for my family...the less I find ideas to blog about.  Maybe it's the fact that we're practically in summer, and I just want to enjoy it.

Nevertheless, I do have some photos of our life lately.  All of these were taken with my iPhone, and I find that I have barely been using my regular camera.  Hopefully with being outside enjoying the weather I'll remember to pull my real camera out!


Some of these you might have seen on Instagram, but I thought I would share with those who are not.

Do you find that your blogging slows during the summer?

Natalie

20 comments:

  1. We are the same.
    1. I'm in awe it is June (maybe because we had snow in May....)

    2. I just got an iPhone and that's all I seem to take pictures on! It's too easy!

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how summer is all of sudden just HERE!!! Looks like your boys are enjoying every minute of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are so cute!

    I cannot believe it's almost June!

    Yes, I've found that I usually slow down blogging in summer- at least a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's almost June either! I have not been good about pulling out our big camera to take pictures at all! When we were at the beach, we didn't pull it out until the very last night we were there. I think I will have to remedy that over the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I can't believe it's almost summer either. This year is flying by too fast. I feel like having kids does that for some reason. Oh and I mostly take pictures with my phone too. It's just so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw your kids are so adorable.
    Enjoy summer, that's what it's for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe it is almost June! I think for me blogging in the summer is hit or miss. Sometimes I have lots of extra time on those lazy summer days. But I also want to embrace the day and live in it! I am currently in the middle of writing a couple of posts for the blog so I'm not sure if I am slowing down at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same here! I can't believe it is June! I feel like it was just January!!! The kiddos are just so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kids are absolutely adorable!!

    I've been slowing down a lot with my blogging too. Enjoying life comes first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sunglasses. Yes, I do slow down in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the picture with the sunglasses and gloves - and the bath picture! Looks like lots of fun at your house :)

    I slow down at random times, I think. Probably more right at the end of the school year and the beginning of the school year because those are such busy times for us than in the summer. We're pretty relaxed in the summer. But my kids are gone some in the summer, which leaves me with nothing exciting to blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your children are so adorable, we can hardly stand it! :) Love this!-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree - time does seem to be in fast forward lately. I can't believe that June is almost here.
    Such adorable photos, Natalie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can totally feel you, time is really in a hurry. It seems that it wanted 2013 to be over fast.

    Nolan is really growing in to a big boy. Adorable kids!

    Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, is he helping you garden? so sweet. mine love to dig along side me too.
    and I don't think anyone is going to complain if you just post pics of such cuteness.
    but yes, I think we all tend to slow down in the summer. I take my laptop outside and sit on my deck while the kids play in the backyard since mine are old enough now that I just have to keep them alive. LOL

    But when we camp -- it's completely unplugged. until I find a way to turn tree sap into electrical power!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your pictures; I agree that with the days getting longer, I just want to spend more time outside and going places with my kiddo. I'm hoping to record more fun times this summer, but with a possible job change in my future and other things happening, I do have a busy summer ahead... Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously..when did they get so big? Total cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My blogging slows like every two weeks lol I can't keep up!
    Love these pics, your boys are ridiculously cute and little Nolan is looking so grown up these days!
    Enjoy your summer, we're heading into winter and I am not enthused!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, blogging does seem to slow down some in the summer.

    Love love that bath picture- the smile!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the boys are so adorable and getting so big already. I myself can't believe it will be June already, half way to the year. Eep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips