Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Random Thoughts Wednesday

I've got a lot going through this pregnancy brain so I thought I would share some of the randomness.

  • I really dislike garden hose sprayers.  Seriously no matter how much I pay for one, it always leaks.  Nothing like trying to spray some flowers/garden and having water just trickle down you arm.  ANNOYING!

  • Why do so many people drive without a purpose?  Nothing worse than getting behind someone who is off in "la-la land."  When we are out of town for the wedding, I could not for the life of me get somewhere without getting behind one of those people---especially when I was on my candle run.

  • Flies!  Ugh for some reason we have gotten a few in our house, and they drive me bonkers.  We did kill all the ones in the garage who for some reason were attracted to the ceiling.  I blame the mild winter for not killing anything.

  • I cannot believe in about 8 weeks or so I will be the mother of two, not just one.  Every time we saw people at the wedding they kept thinking it was my first---I'm like nope got a little boy home.

  • Why do people that work at the grocery store feel the need to push my cart with my son in it?  Nothing like a weird old man to freak you out.

  • I have joined the SITS Girls as a forum lead!  You can find my first discussion thread here.

  • I am loving this cooler weather we had yesterday and this past weekend.  It made for the perfect wedding weather.

  • My due date of August 3rd seems far away when I say it until I actually count the weeks. 

  • I believe I have began the nesting phase---I have been making tons of list.  Crazy pregnancy brain!

  • I bought clothes for baby boy #2 for the first time this past weekend.  I forget how little they are as newborns!  I needed some more light gowns and a few rompers since Nolan was born in October I didn't have these items.

  • I also scored Nolan some awesome jeans for the fall.  They are too cute!  I also found him a nice light jacket for him to take with him when he goes to Mother's Day Out this fall.

  • Yep that's right---Nolan is starting a MDO program.  I'm nervous, but I know he'll have a blast.

Happy Wednesday! :)

32 comments:

  1. Omigosh, only 8 weeks to go????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe Nolan will be going to MDO this fall!! I love the MDO that A has gone to for three years! And I can't believe baby #2 will be here soon!!!! How's the nursery? I'm getting so excited for y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that cart thing is weird!!!

    So happy for #2 Soon!

    You'll have to tell me more about this SITS.


    We have a couple of these hose nozzles and love them:

    http://www.amazon.com/Bon-Aire-HN-10C-Original-Ultimate-Stainless/dp/B000E7YYDS/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1338992155&sr=8-10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - our nozzles always break! We just had to replace them. Argh!

    And we have so many flies too - it is so annoying! I googled all these ways to kill them but the methods were all too gross for my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go! Seems like just yesterday you announced on here that you were preggers. I love all your random thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can definitely relate to the OMG only 8 weeks to go! I feel like I am still a little bit in denial that this is all really happening, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow only 8 weeks.. I am so with you on the driving w/o a purpose.. I mean you don't have to speed but figure out where you are going and work on getting there.. not moseying on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh getting so close! Ryder was born 8 weeks early- so already happened with me at this point but definitely do not do that ;)

    That would be weird having someone else come and push your cart- I have never had someone do that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. 8 weeks?

    Congrats on the forum lead! I've wanted to join SITS but I can't figure out how to do it.

    We have flies like crazy. It drives ME crazy.

    I can't stand Sunday drivers!

    If anyone tried to push my cart with Evie in it, I would karate chop them in the neck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek! MDO! That's a big step, but I think little boy #2 will need the bonding time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still have pregnancy brain and my kid is almost 4. We got some flies in the house too. This is to be blamed on my husband for not cleaning up the dog poop in the grass by the back door. I found a dead fly in the fridge this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have no idea what MDO is but I hope he enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The mothers day out program is going to be great for you (and Nolan!) it'll be good for him to get some exploration time and it'll be good for you to get some rest and one on one time with baby boy #2!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got so much done while I was nesting! It sounds like you have found great things for both of your children.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're going to start Donut in MDO in the fall. Crossing my fingers both of our kids will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My two sons went to MDO. My oldest will start again in the fall and it will be his last year. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his MDO program. It is precious. About that part where the old man who works at the store who likes to push your son in the grocery cart? That IS weird!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What is MDO? I haven't heard of that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe you only have 8 more weeks! That is so soon! I'm heading to check out your SITS girls thread now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness only 8 weeks left?!? Time is flying by!! How fun that you're getting a few things that you need for the new little one. With your nesting that you have going on I'm sure everything will be in order for his arrival :) August does seem like it's a far way off, but then I still can't believe we're already in June. Where is the time going!?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I DESPERATELY need to get Cameron new clothes. Talk about growth spurt! Everything that were too big only a month ago are now too short.

    Also, just peeked at the photos from the wedding (sorry I'm not up-to-date on blog reading these days!) and you look ridiculously cute! When I had 8 weeks to go, I was massive!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh bother... I do believe that we are on our 8th garden hose this year. front AND back! I don't know if they just freeze during the winter and crack, even though we store them.....ugh.

    and this year, special bonus..the whole darn tap blew right off the side of the house. that was a fun shower. :)

    good that you are getting these random thoughts out...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Congrats on your SITS Day! Baby two in just a few weeks!? Wow, congrats again! Good luck with this summer weather before your little one arrives. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I blame the mild winter for all the bugs, too! Just yesterday I killed a huge spider...yuck!! Congrats on your SITS day and expecting another boy...how fun! My second daughter was born in July, and I needed to go buy newborn things, too, since my first was born in November.

    Lemon Drop Pie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stopping in from SITS

    Wow, you sound about as random as me :)

    I hate when the hose leaks too! I always feel as if I've taken a shower after watering the flowers.

    I have 2 little boys, too. Born in September and March so I also had to get some new things for baby #2. Congrats and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm visiting from SITS and am so glad that I found your blog. I am also expecting a baby boy (my first child- due in October) and can completely relate to your pregnancy brain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. can you believe it's soo close. before you know it you'll be a mom of two adorable little boys. so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! I'm looking forward to hearing about life with 2 LOs running around!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Holy cow...8 weeks will fly by! I love buying clothes for newborns. You do forget how little they are.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This cold front really has been nice hasn't it? We've only almost his 80 every day this week which is a rarity in this town. Also, we've has a couple flies invade our house as well....it drives me nuts and then the dogs spend their day chasing it around but never catching any haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. only 8 weeks!? And don't even get me started about the people going no-where while driving. Drives me insane! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. We love MDO!! Love! How the heck are you due in 8 weeks? Time really flies!! so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, only 8 weeks to go! Almost there...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips