Have you seen those commercials with the people who everytime you say a word they go into a definition or something they found on the internet? I sometimes feel like that when I am searching for items or answers on the internet. I'm a decent searcher, but boy do I get frustrated that after about 3 pages within my search I still can't find the answer even if I put quotations around the important words. It really drives me bonkers when I am just looking for one answer, and I feel like I have to search within a search for hours. It just makes my head hurt!
For example, my friend has a Baby Trend double jogging stroller that she is letting me borrow since her kids are now older. I was trying to see if her model had an infant carrier adapter like my single BOB stroller sells. It talks about how the tray (probably like my non-jogging Graco stroller does) can act like an adapter and hold an infant carrier. However hers doesn't have a tray and for the life of me I can't find where you can order the tray separately or if they even do that. I hate it when I search for a long time with no answer in sight! I think she has the Baby Trend Expedition edition. Do you know if they sell the trays separately? Please let me know if they do...I figure I will have to call their customer service to get my answer.
On another note, I bought some Krylon spray paint from Hobby Lobby yesterday. One was for the frames for baby #2's room and one is for his name over his crib. I am spray painting the gold frames I found on the cheap with white. Except this spray can LEAKED ALL OVER my frames and my cardboard and newspaper I used to protect the garage floor. I mean seriously every time I would spray a big drop would plop out. It was so annoying! I am definitely taking the navy back and not using it on the letters. I am guessing it has something to do with the 360* sprayer it supposedly has---which probably just means "hey it leaks everywhere." I will not be buying anymore Krylon spray paint that is for sure.
Ugh so as you can see Wednesday brings my "rants" of the week!
Hey it's your blog so rant away!
ReplyDeleteAnd I know what you mean about Internet searches and not finding what you need! You'd think in this day and age, searches would be more refined and accurate. Hope you do find what you need soon.
I actually spend most of my day at work doing refined searches, so it drives me bonkers when I can't do it in my personal life! ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you find your answer.
aww hope you find what you are looking for! wish i could be of help- no clue about the tray/stroller deal.
ReplyDeleteNo clue about the stroller but I totally support your right to rant! Preach on!
ReplyDeleteLame! I haven't had that issue with Krylon... :( That's too bad though. I did notice that if I spray too much (instead of really thin coats) it drips, but other than that, I've had some good success with the spray painting activities I've done. Good luck with the stroller!
ReplyDeleteWish I could help on the baby trend stroller...I would imagine that they would but like you said, customer service will be your best bet. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya there sista! I always end up sitting there yelling (in my head, or calmly saying aloud) at my computer "I CAN'T BE THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER GOOGLE THIS". Rant on my friend!
ReplyDeletethis your blog so you are free to rant.. I myself will be frustrated too once I can't find answers to what I'm looking/searching. We are mother after all and we don't have a lot of time to spend in front of the computer. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your thursday will be great Natalie.
What a mess! I have to spray paint on the grass in the backyard. The can you got sounds terrible.
ReplyDeleteDH refers to the computer as "the wifes' backsliding enabler". nothing can make me curse a blue streak fitting of a sailor quicker than my computer not doing what I want it to do. and faster....get there faster! LOL
ReplyDeleteI drive myself crazy with internet searches too. I don't know about the stroller, but perhaps you can call or email the company and see what they say.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'd return the used spray paint can too. If it's defective, the store will probably send it back the retailer and get their money back too. Worth a try.
good luck getting the information you are looking for!
ReplyDeleteI see what you mean about trying to find something online and can't find it. It's crazy!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea about the stroller...I don't have kids. So I'm clueless.
Wow, that sure is a mess. Thanks for the heads up on not to buy that spray can.
Hope your day turns out better. :)
Oh yes- I definitely feel you on the never ending search. I was looking for a certain tutorial last week and couldn't find ANYTHING! So frustrating. I hope you find your answer soon!
ReplyDeleteOh yes- I definitely feel you on the never ending search. I was looking for a certain tutorial last week and couldn't find ANYTHING! So frustrating. I hope you find your answer soon!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the searches. It drives me crazy!
ReplyDeleteThat dripping from the can would tick me off too! And I know exactly what you mean about the searches. That is so aggravating!
ReplyDeleteI always become overwhelmed with all the info!....
ReplyDeleteYUP! We all feel like that from time to time... but haven't we all turned more impatient too? Everything is so "quick" and accessible!
ReplyDeleteSo... did you find what you were looking for?
I totally hear what you're saying regarding the search overload on the net. It drives me crazy too. lol I love Hobby Lobby. It can be a dangerous place for me though. It seems to like my wallet a little too much. I hope you find what you're looking for and I hope you have a wonderful and amazing day!
ReplyDeleteSearching for things can be SO frustrating! I hate when I can't find something - especially when it's something I KNOW I've seen before! I hope you're able to find that info on the jogging stroller/tray soon. Customer service might be the only answer!
ReplyDeleteNo idea on the stroller- sorry. My husband has the best luck finding whatever he is looking for online- seriously he types things into google and his exact answer comes up- me not so much.
ReplyDeleteBummer on the spray paint- wonder if the can was defective.
I know I'm reading this a bit late--did you find your answer? That comparison to the commercial is right on!
ReplyDeleteHate that!
I can't wait to see the nursery and sweet touches you are putting on it. You should try to get your money back for that spray paint. In all of your free time right?