Friday, June 22, 2012

Let's Hear It for the Girls!

Even though I am 34 weeks pregnant, I am super excited about seeing these lovely ladies this weekend:
Here we are at Sarah's shower back in January a month before little Sally was born.  I haven't gotten to meet Sally yet since Sarah and I live on opposite sides of the state, so I am super excited!  I might be waddling around looking a little ridiculous in this 90 degree heat but at least I will be in good company :)

Have a great weekend friends!

27 comments:

  1. Y'all have fun! I'm supposed to catch up with some of my best friends later this summer and I can't wait! It's difficult, yes, but so worth it to make time to stay close with our girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! Good thing you already have a baby on board or I bet Sally would give you baby fever - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy it all mama!!! Thinking of you and still cannot believe how fast your pregnancy is going! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend! You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww how fun! enjoy your weekend with friends. happy friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man, I feel for you being preggo in this heat... stay cool and enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great weekend! We too are suffering in this heat and I did it last summer. No fun. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have so much fun with your girls! I'm sure it will be a blast for you four! And I'm excited that you finally get to meet little Sally :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are y'all staying at Kristy's this weekend? Hope you girls have fun!I'm impressed you can still hang..I am pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun and enjoy your girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful weekend!! Friends are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you have a wonderful visit with your lovely friends! and then tell us all about it, naturally :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous in that photo!! Enjoy your time with your friends! It'll be really good to get some time away to spend with them. And if you still look like that last picture I saw of you pregnant, you won't be waddling! You are a super skinny pregnant chick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great weekend!! :) It's always so great to get together with all of your oldest and best girl pals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you've had a great time! Getting together with girlfriends you haven't seen in a while is the best! I think I'm overdue hah :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful ladies! SO glad you had a wonderful weekend and were able to catch up with your friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy!! And yea, I totally waddled at that stage in my pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's always refreshing to meet up with the girls, isn't it? Wow, you're almost there, Natalie! You've come so far...

    ReplyDelete
  19. hope you enjoyed your weekend. waddling and all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hope your weekend with the girlfriends was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope you had a wonderful weekend with the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips