I also had to make an emergency candle run for the lovely couple. The unity candle was set up with the larger round one and then two short round ones. There was no way they could lean the short ones in to light the bigger one, so my husband and the wedding coordinator called me to ask if I would go get long thin tapered candles. I had just arrived at the church, so I had to turn around in the car in a place I wasn't from and go on the candle hunt. Luckily, Walgreens to the rescue. I made it back just before the wedding started (music was already playing!) Anyhow it all worked out, and they were able to light the unity candle. I was a pregnant woman on a mission!
Hope everyone has a great Monday!

You look stunning! And Natalie to the rescue :)
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!!! Glad you guys had fun!:)
ReplyDeleteNatalie to the rescue! Haha, sounds like you guys had a great time.
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt is always nice to get away! Happy Monday to you..
ReplyDeleteThat was nice that you could get away for a few nights! You look great, pretty dress!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!! And glad they had you around to complete the mission :)
ReplyDeleteY'all are such a beautiful couple! I once went on a mission for black socks for a groomsman. Once again, walgreens to the rescue. I loved that you said that!
ReplyDeleteWAY to save the day! And any pregnant woman on a mission WILL get the job done. You look great and the grounds look fab.
ReplyDeleteNatalie to the rescue!!! You guys look gorgeous and you are such a stunning pregger!!! Glad you guys had fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWalGreens to the rescue, indeed!! You guys look great!! :)
ReplyDeleteyou guys look great. i would have freaked out about the candle run. great job, girl!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! And you saved the day! That's a great story to have!
ReplyDeletewhew so glad you were able to rescue them with candles!!
ReplyDeleteY'all looked great (and I love the bride's dress!!)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Pregnant woman to the rescue!
ReplyDeletexo
It looks like a beautiful wedding! I am so glad Walgreen had the right candles.
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys had lots of fun! I can't remember the last time we went to a wedding. It seems all we hear about lately are couples breaking up :)
You look so wonderful! I just saw some of the pics from your trip and you look fabulous, belly and all!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed a weekend as husband and wife, and I'm sure it was wonderful to return back home to an excited Nolan!
Way to save the day, too! ;-)
It's a good thing they had you there to find the candle! You looked great!
ReplyDeleteYou saved the day! And you were a beautiful hero. I love your dress!
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning in that dress, Natalie! Thank goodness they had you to save the day! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable! How awesome that you saved the day!!
ReplyDeleteyou look gorgeous gal!! and so nice to be able to get away~
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable! Nice job saving the day!
ReplyDeletehaha I like that - a pregnant lady on a mission! You look so beautiful in the pictures Natalie - you are glowing!
ReplyDeletegood for you for the rescue!!
ReplyDeletesounds like a fun time!!
Good job you saved the day! You are so beautiful- look great.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, what beautiful photos! Sounds as though you had a great wedding and good for you for rescuing the candles last-minute. You're the kind of guest every bride would want at her wedding :)
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous!!! Glad you had fun!
ReplyDelete