Yes! Much easier than choosing! ;)
hehe...too cute!
Evie looks like this in her pack-n-play! Must... have... all... the... toys!
So adorable and such fun! Have a great weekend:)
Hahaha!!! Oh, how I can relate!! Sometimes, I can't even walk in our house.
Sterling does that all.the.time. and honestly, that's like me and magazines. Happy Friday!
what a cutie patootie!!! better than making several trips to switch out toys!!! smart guy! :) happy friday!
My toddler is the same! Have a great weekend!
LOL!!! YOu should link this up on my sat laughs. So cute!
So cute! I turned around today to see Jackson attempting to hold SIX different toys in those tiny toddler hands. Crazy kids :)
Gorgeous!! Looks like our house :)
Perfect! He's got it all figured out!
Isn't there a quote that goes, "Keep your friends close, but your toys closer?" ;)
Hey there. I just found you on the SITs website and am going through the same thing; I left my marketing job three weeks ago to be home with my seven month old. So glad to find someone else navigating domesticity instead of powerpoint!anniejustalittletart.blogspot.com
ha ha adorable. visiting from SITS!
Such a cute photo!
so that's what is going on. all this time I thought my kids were just making obstacle courses for me. LOL
so cute!!
That's how I play with my toys too. ;)
I think it's really better to give your kids different kinds of toys to choose from. I believe that toys also gives them something to learn.
Yes! Much easier than choosing! ;)
ReplyDeletehehe...too cute!
ReplyDeleteEvie looks like this in her pack-n-play! Must... have... all... the... toys!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable and such fun! Have a great weekend:)
ReplyDeleteHahaha!!! Oh, how I can relate!! Sometimes, I can't even walk in our house.
ReplyDeleteSterling does that all.the.time. and honestly, that's like me and magazines. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie patootie!!! better than making several trips to switch out toys!!! smart guy! :) happy friday!
ReplyDeleteMy toddler is the same! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! YOu should link this up on my sat laughs. So cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I turned around today to see Jackson attempting to hold SIX different toys in those tiny toddler hands. Crazy kids :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! Looks like our house :)
ReplyDeletePerfect! He's got it all figured out!
ReplyDeleteIsn't there a quote that goes, "Keep your friends close, but your toys closer?" ;)
ReplyDeleteHey there. I just found you on the SITs website and am going through the same thing; I left my marketing job three weeks ago to be home with my seven month old. So glad to find someone else navigating domesticity instead of powerpoint!
ReplyDeleteannie
justalittletart.blogspot.com
ha ha adorable. visiting from SITS!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute photo!
ReplyDeleteso that's what is going on. all this time I thought my kids were just making obstacle courses for me. LOL
ReplyDeleteso cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat's how I play with my toys too. ;)
ReplyDeleteI think it's really better to give your kids different kinds of toys to choose from. I believe that toys also gives them something to learn.
ReplyDelete