Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's HOT, HOT, HOT!

I had a great weekend with the girls and meeting baby Sally.  We hung out at the pool and went out to eat and had some good food.  It was good to catch up before I have this little boy in a few weeks.  We did have a crazy waiter that was all over the place.  When I asked for another drink, he was like what's wrong with yours?  Um it's called a refill my friend.  He was just an odd ball who tried to push his ideas on food and drinks on his customers...then he messed up my friend's bill.  The food was good---but this guy was all over the place! 

Now onto the real meaning of this post---the blazing heat!  When I looked up the weather forecast I saw that it was going to be 101 degrees.  SAY what?  That's just plain ridiculous...and it's basically going to be like this for over a whole week without any rain.  We seriously need the rain or should I say my garden and new landscaping need the rain.  So because we have no rain, I am trying to water all our new plants/flowers/bushes/trees everyday which is a lot since we just got new landscaping this spring.  Even though I water them, they seem to grow and do so much better when it rains.  After a good rain, my garden always looks like it has grown to twice the side. 

Today is the one day that it is a little compared to the high 90's and the 100's we are going to see.  So I'm going to enjoy it while I can! 

Sidenote:  I forgot to mention the strange waiter decided to touch my belly as he was getting our drink order....not cool my friends, not cool!

26 comments:

  1. hiya! i was just wondering where you've been :) glad you had a great weekend. so weird about your server! can't believe he just asked "what's wrong with yours?" funny but not! hoping for more rain for all of us!!! soon! happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that waiter story cracked me up.

    Enjoy your not-so-hot day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah to a good weekend but not the heat! It is hot here too.

    Can't believe only a couple more weeks for you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally feeling your pain on the whole heat sans rain situation... Wow. I hate to complain about the weather, but it is HOT! :( Hope you and the bump (and Nolan) are staying cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that is hot! It's finally been heating up here too and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a good weekend. At least the waiter gave you a funny story to tell! ;)

    The weather here has been freezing and it's almost July. Can you send a little sunshine my way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeek crazy waiter, haha! Stay away from the belly!!
    I am a little jealous of the heat, it is in the 60s here! Not summery at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creeper!! I always get the weirdest servers too which aggervates the crap out of me. I'm an excellent tipper (used to work in a restaurant so I know how it is...) but for some reason I always get the crazy waiter that acts like they don't want a tip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no he didn't!? I would have dumped the water on him....and then still made him fetch another refill. the nerve.

    I cannot image heat over 100 degrees. This highest it has been here so far is 34 degrees Celsuis....which is about 94 F. And that is plenty hot for us Canucks! Any higher, I am pushing the kids out of the inflatable pool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're feeling the HEAT around here too! We are awaiting 108 degrees on Thursday. Stay cool my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a weird waiter. Being friendly is great, but he sounds a little out there.

    It's 100+ here too. I'd be sitting myself in Nolan's little swimming pool if I were you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not a belly toucher! Haha! People know no boundaries! Glad you enjoyed the weekend and get out there's before it gets too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an odd restaurant experience...it doesn't make any sense why he was acting all high and mighty! Hopefully it rains and cools down. It's BEAUTIFUL here today. Cool with some wind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a creepy waiter.

    It was 106 around these parts 2 weeks ago. That was hot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Over 100 here too! :( too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It has been hot here too! That waiter is ridiculous. People need to back off. It's a belly, not an open invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Today felt pretty comfortable here too, but by the weekend, it's going to be outrageous and miserable!

    Your waiter sounds like a kook!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ewwww, so weird that he touched your belly!! It has been SO SO hot here, too!! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just got the creeps when I read that he touched your preggo belly - that is so weird!! I'm glad that you had a good time with your friends even though your waiter was weird. And I agree with the hot weather - it has been SO hot here! Today there was a little breeze so that helped but it is not cool when I am sweating on my way to work before the AC has time to cool down my car!

    ReplyDelete
  20. THIS IS CRAZY TALK, NATALIE!!

    "It was good to catch up before I have this little boy in a few weeks."

    A FEW WEEKS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Crazy waiter, what was he on? Lol
    Wow it sure sounds hot where you are, I am sitting under my heater typing this...:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Weird belly touchign waiter. Ick. It's been miserable here too... I'm ready for October already!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay that strange waiter needs to be smacked! You don't touch the belly! And he obviously has messed up a lot of orders asking what is wrong with it.
    Glad you had a great weekend. Good luck with the heat

    ReplyDelete
  24. strange waiter is so out of line. i had that happen recently too. my 2 year old son gave the waitress the stink eye! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  25. whoa....crazy story about your waiter - what a freak show!!! The heat has been insane here too and I've been trying so hard to keep up with all of my watering but i swear some of my plants just look like they have been literally scorched by the sun:(

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't think touching a pregnant woman's belly is cool at all. Specially when you don't even know her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips