I've often considered how much "boy" is in my little one even though I've never really encouraged any specific gender roles. He loves cars - and we didn't get him any until he started to show interest in them. He adores sports. He is such a little boy, he looks up to his Daddy and does what his Daddy does and it is adorable!
These photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo
Well boys could be a bit tiring to look after sometimes. But I should admit, boys are really cute specially when they're starting to wear those baseball hat and stuffs.
Boys are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteSo true! All of them :-)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteA-dorable! :) What a sweet little man! LOVE the shots with Daddy!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of your boys on the tractor! They make me happy!
ReplyDeleteHes adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. They look a lot alike there!
ReplyDeleteCute! I am getting more and more excited for my little boy!
ReplyDeleteAnd you have a sweet relationship with your mumma!! Little boys are so snuggly and loving.
ReplyDeleteI never realised how much Nolan looks like his daddy! :)
so so true! boys know how to have fun outdoors! he looks so adorable with that baseball cap!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteMakes it sound like being a boy would be a pretty good thing.
ReplyDeleteLooks like he's totally ready to show little brother how it's done!
ReplyDeleteBoys are awesome!!! Love the pictures!! Like father, like son--precious!!
ReplyDeleteWe do lots of boy things around our house too! Don't you just love sweet little boys?
ReplyDeleteLOL - so so true.
ReplyDeletebut you just described my middle daughter too.
except she would also have her pretty dress and gloves on too. :)
He's gonna be such a great big brother!
ReplyDeleteI've often considered how much "boy" is in my little one even though I've never really encouraged any specific gender roles. He loves cars - and we didn't get him any until he started to show interest in them. He adores sports. He is such a little boy, he looks up to his Daddy and does what his Daddy does and it is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSeems like it is the same with Nolan! :)
So true for boys!
ReplyDeleteHe is going to be an awesome big brother!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo
ReplyDeleteSo true! My 7- and 3-year-old boys love their baseball hats and baseball games. I will be at two of them tomorrow night. I love little boys!
ReplyDeleteMy guy loves all these things too. Tractors are a favorite.
ReplyDeleteOh, he looks so adorable and handsome on his baseball cap!
ReplyDeletehaha too cute! I love his little baseball hat! I used to ride on the lawnmower with my dad when I was little too though...
ReplyDeleteAll very true! Just love his little hat!
ReplyDeleteTrue, true, true. Especially the getting dirty part!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little guy!
ReplyDeleteyep...I know you are right!
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY!!!! I LOVE all of the pics of your two boys:) I can't wait to meet the third one....:)
ReplyDeletei can see why he loves tractors!!
ReplyDeleteFun is always important!
ReplyDeleteWell boys could be a bit tiring to look after sometimes. But I should admit, boys are really cute specially when they're starting to wear those baseball hat and stuffs.
ReplyDelete