Monday, April 9, 2012

Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend.  It was absolutely beautiful weather in our neck of the woods.  We spent a lot of time outside and in the sun.  Here are some photos from the weekend:
Nolan had a lot of fun hunting Easter Eggs.  He's a big "gatherer" and loves carrying as much as possible.  It's also pretty much impossible to get a decent family shot with this kid!
Hope you were able to share the weekend with loved ones :)

36 comments:

  1. He's such a cute little chap! Glad you had a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend you had! We had a great weekend too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful weather you had! so did we, but everyone was sick. today, when the kids are just starting to feel better? rainy and cold of course.
    but at least we got chocolate to cheer us up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like little Ethan had a blast! I love the family picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend. Your little man is so adorable. And you're right getting a picture with that age is so difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nolan looks so excited about his Easter goodies! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Easter. I love the family pic. You are glowing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nolan looks so excited about his Easter goodies! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Easter. I love the family pic. You are glowing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nolan looks so excited about his Easter goodies! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Easter. I love the family pic. You are glowing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nolan looks so excited about his Easter goodies! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Easter. I love the family pic. You are glowing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad he had a good weekend! That last one of you two is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's got places to go and people to see mom! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful family! Love Nolan's Easter basket, it even matches his shirt! And he looks like a professional egg gatherer :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you guys had a great weekend especially Nolan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He looks like he had a blast carrying around all his loot =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that he had so much fun Easter egg hunting! Such a fun age! The three of you look great even if Nolan isn't choosing to look straight at the camera...

    ReplyDelete
  16. These pictures are too cute! You can tell he had a lot of fun! :o) I miss egg hunts. We didn't do one this year, or even go to one, since Lexie claimed she was "too big" for that. Booo. I distinctly remember STILL hunting for eggs at 15. Maybe that was a little too old though... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It sounds like Nolan and B would have made good hunting partners!! :) Isn't it so fun to see how much they have grown this year?! I'm sure you all had a BLAST! :) Happy, happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is seriously adorable! I can't even imagine this cuteness times two:-)

    I'm glad y'all had a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun day! I love how his shirt matches his basket in the first few pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You all look very cute.

    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such cute pics Natalie of little Nolan! Looks like he really enjoyed his Easter and all of his sweet gifts from the Easter Bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. AAWW...I'm so glad you and your fam had such a wonderful Easter weekend!!! I LOVE all of the pics...you guys look wonderful and Nolan is getting SO big....looking like such the big brother these days;) I miss reading about everything going on and am hoping to get back in action SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love his little Easter basket! Looks like great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How adorable! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It looks like you had a great Easter! It's so fun that Nolan is old enough to get into the different activities with holidays now :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful family and looks like N is one heck of an Easter Egg Hunter! Glad that y'all had such a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like a lot of fun and that little man got so me pretty neat stuff from the Easter bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like he totally has the egg hunt thing figured out- too cute! And you look just the same in this pic as your profile pic

    ReplyDelete
  30. what sweet photos of your little man and your family! he is such a "little man"!! look at him go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. what sweet photos of your little man and your family! he is such a "little man"!! look at him go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great photos!! You have an adorable little gatherer. =) Glad you had a good Easter! What a gorgeous trio y'all are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great pictures!! He"s getting so big! Glad you had a great Easter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. First picture is the best, walks like a boss. Haha. Nolan is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips