Today I'm guest posting at the awesome blog: Adventure of E about many obstacles in my life and how I overcame them. Please head on over to read my post about my journeys in the past that helped form the person I am today. You will love E too, so stick around her blog and check her out. Happy Monday folks!

loved it!
ReplyDeleteOff to read, read, read :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post!! Life seems to always be throwing us some type of obstacle huh?!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I've got the new site up and running but it seems to have switched for some and not others. Looks like you'll have to re-add us to your GFC and/or RSS manually, sorry for the inconvenience :) hope you'll still follow along
www.theviewfromfiveten.com
Loved your post!!! It's crazy how often people just expect opportunities to come to them simply because they feel entitled but don't want to put in the effort to earn them!!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are having a wonderful Monday:)
Enjoyed your post girl. It really is an adjustment and I feel like a spoiled brat sometimes for saying so because it is such a blessing to stay home. I guess like everything, it comes with challenges.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to check out your post! xo
ReplyDeletewanted to drop by and say hello! off to read your guest post!
ReplyDeleteI commented over there. Great guest post, girlie!
ReplyDelete