lovely flowers! and I want to hear Elmo's fuzzy valentine story! ha ha
my man has it so good - he gets a pass on flower buying all year long because he knows what this farm girl really wants is a good truckful of dirt come late spring. just to clarify - it is for my gardens. he usually buys me some new seeds too. I am so easy.
I love that Nolan got treats too. We kinda forgot to do that this year, lol! But in future years I want Donut's dad to do Valentine's gifts with her. He's the first man in her life and I think it would be so sweet.
Love that Nolan was so enamored with the bowl that the goodies came in! I also love that he made a heart box for daddy ;) Glad he bought you flowers and you had a good V day :)
Aww, looks like you had a great day! Isn't Valentine's Day fun with kids? P.S. I read your about me post too...it was really good! Loved all the pics :)
How cute. Look at all those Vday goodies!! What a good mommy:)
ReplyDeletelovely flowers! and I want to hear Elmo's fuzzy valentine story! ha ha
ReplyDeletemy man has it so good - he gets a pass on flower buying all year long because he knows what this farm girl really wants is a good truckful of dirt come late spring. just to clarify - it is for my gardens. he usually buys me some new seeds too.
I am so easy.
What a gorgeous fun day!
ReplyDeleteThat hair! He is so adorable! It looks like he had a great Valentine's Day---aren't these toddlers such fun Valentine's dates!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great valentine's day!!
ReplyDeleteI love that Nolan got treats too. We kinda forgot to do that this year, lol! But in future years I want Donut's dad to do Valentine's gifts with her. He's the first man in her life and I think it would be so sweet.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! It looks like you guys had a great Valentine's Day:)
ReplyDeleteI love his shirt!
ReplyDeleteSoooo sweet!!! Soo glad you had a wonderful valentine's day!!! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cute little valentine you have!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a great Valentine's Day at your house!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!! Cute gifts and beautiful flowers :)
ReplyDeleteawww, looks like you had a great Valentines day! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had a sweet little Valentine's Day!! Your flowers are pretty... and your son is TOO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteAw!!! too cute. :0
ReplyDeleteLove that Nolan was so enamored with the bowl that the goodies came in! I also love that he made a heart box for daddy ;) Glad he bought you flowers and you had a good V day :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love his shirt too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! And your flowers are so pretty! Hope you guys had a fun day :)
ReplyDeleteNolan is so adorable. I just love his dark hair, reminds me of J's!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It looks like Nolan had a great time too. Did you let him have any sugar on the special day?
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet!! That is one loved little boy!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet!! That is one loved little boy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love that balloon, and all the adorable pics of Nolan! He's such a happy baby!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day for your little guy! They're all cute, but I love the last photo of him. And your flowers are so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI love his onsie! That is adorable. What a fun day he had!
ReplyDeleteWow, that was one fine Valentine's day! :)
ReplyDeleteAwe! What a fun Valentine's Day present. Looks like he loved it
ReplyDeletelooks like a perfect valentines! love these picts--he is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun-filled day! Flowers to top it off, too!
ReplyDeleteAww, looks like you had a great day! Isn't Valentine's Day fun with kids?
ReplyDeleteP.S. I read your about me post too...it was really good! Loved all the pics :)
What a happy Valentine's Day you had! :)
ReplyDeleteCute kid; beautiful flowers. Looks like it was a good Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteJoyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/