I felt like this weekend flew by! And here we are at dreaded Monday again. I don't know what the weather was like in your area, but it was sunny and super, super windy! Like almost so windy it would almost knock Nolan down when we were outside playing. We were pretty productive this weekend by putting together a garage cabinet to store coats and other items that were in my guest room also the future baby #2 nursery. I'm learning that we are becoming quite efficient in learning how to use every inch of square footage we have in this house. We also took a time out to play at the park with Nolan and our Jack Russell Molly. Here are some pics:
 |
| Nolan's footprints in the dirt! |
 |
| The first pic I have with Nolan in the year 2012, so sad I know! |
Hope everyone had a great weekend too---time to drink some coffee to wake up :)
Sounds like a fun weekend! Hope y'all have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI agree the weekends go by too fast! I love your pictures it looks like you had a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteNolan is so cute! Glad you had a good weekend :)
ReplyDeleteI so needed a longer weekend too! Wish we could have gone to the park - it rained here all weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm always sad when the weekend ends even though I stay home. I guess it's because it's nice having my husband's help on the weekends. And having an adult to talk to!
ReplyDeleteWhy is it Monday? Why? I'm in a great mood though, surprisingly. I think it's because M's home again :) Glad you had a good weekend. It was super windy up here too. Yuck!
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed at how fast the weekends do slip away! With kids you do learn somehow to use every square inch of your home for sure!
ReplyDeleteYES, the weekend did fly by! It sounds like y'all had fun and were a bit productive which is always a great combo. We've had blah weather around here...a bit overcast and damp so we didn't venture out much. I love the footprint in the dirt idea for a picture, and tell your husband to capture more Mommy and Nolan!
ReplyDeleteAlthough it is Monday, hope yours is great!
Nolan looked so chunky all wrapped up in his outdoor gear --- too cute!
ReplyDeleteWeekends go by WAY too fast!
We have been sick here and cleaning closets has filled our time too.
ReplyDeletesounds like a good weekend to me. the weather was nice around here. even still, i spent the weekend cleaning. i know, something is wrong with me!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeletethe wind was freakishly strong here too. and ours had huge snowflakes blowing it - which I thought would be great to get the kids outside to sled. but 8 seconds outside felt like frostbite, so new plan has hatched. movie and hot cocoa by the fire!
(notice there is no pic -- I just never think of it. bad mommy)
Looks like you guys had fun outside! Our weather has been incredible too:)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great pic of you two! Thanks for sharing these. You just reminded me that I don't have any pics with my kids in 2012 either!
ReplyDeleteHe is looking so much like you as he gets older!
ReplyDeleteYour dog is so cute with Nolan.
ReplyDeleteThe weather was crazy here this weekend too...I just can't wait for nice sunny warm weather :)
I love that last pic of you two together.
Love the pictures of the dog with Nolan. It's so fun to watch the kids and pups play together.
ReplyDeleteYou've just reminded me that I don't have a pic of Liam and I in 2012 yet!!
ReplyDeleteI love those pics Natalie of little Nolan holding Molly's tennis ball and she's just wanting him to throw it lol
Looks cold where you guys live!!
In the winter here it is super windy all the time-shake your house windy. So yea, don't like the wind.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, weekends go way to fast. Cute picture of the two of you
Weekends are just like thieves... they're in and out before you even realize it.
ReplyDeleteNolan is such a big boy already!
What a great pic of you two! I agree, weekends go by waaaay too fast!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!
ReplyDeleteChuck-it=best invention ever.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed your weekend outside with your lil' dude & pup!
It was really windy this weekend too! I'm glad you had a great weekend and that you were even able to get some things done! I know we've tried to be really creative cramming and shuffling all of our stuff around when we wish we had more space!
ReplyDeletewe had beautiful weekend too...and outside is definitely the place to be when the sun is out!!
ReplyDeletewishing you a happy week.
We had a windy weekend too! It looks like you guys had a great time outdoors though!
ReplyDeleteYeah...for becoming efficient with space. We do that here too!
He looks so adorable and happy frolicking in the park! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to know where the weekends go too!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had fun!
Sounds like an awesome weekend! The pictures look awesome. Such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteaww looks like so much fun at the park! glad you guys are organized in prep for baby #2! can't wait to see how it all comes together! love that last pic of you and nolan!!!!! need to take more pics of y'all together! get on it mama! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of you too. I have a very hard time getting in the pic too.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of y'all is adorable! I have been really bad about taking pics lately. I just can't bring myself to get the camera out.
ReplyDeletea whole family of cuteness!!
ReplyDelete