Thursday, January 19, 2012

Brushin' Brushin'

Apparently Nolan wants to make sure his teeth are very, VERY clean!

Don't mind the messy toy store in the photo aka my living room!

34 comments:

  1. So sweet! Sammy loved to chew on his too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks familiar...the toys and the toothbrush! Meyer loves to pack around his toothbrush:) Your little guy is looking as handsome as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! What a good brusher :) And no worries, my living looks exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for him! does he wander around while brushing? all 3 of mine do that....nobody stays in the bathroom - they pace round the kitchen, the living room, their bedroom. I've never understood it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie! Practicing good oral healthy already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep them shiny kid! :)

    And so glad that my living room isn't the only "toy store" around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I need to let J run around with his tooth brush that way he starts to like it more. Trying to brush his 5 tiny teach is awful! Plus Nolan looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why put the toys away when they're going to get them right back out? Just sayin . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is precious! My girls love brushing their own teeth and I'm so thankful that it's never been a battle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha--i love it, he is working hard:) that is how my living room looks too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a good little boy!! I guess I probably need to get started with Donut too, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least you won't have I worry about cavities, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's so cute! And it looks like he's got a mouthful of teeth too! I can't believe Giada still doesn't have any. One of my coworkers called her "dentally delayed." Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like my living room too. We even have the red barn. :)

    Your little guy is always so cute! I've also had a couple toothbrush lovers. Of course, then I could never find the toothbrushes when it's time to brush their teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good oral hygiene is a great thing to learn :)

    So cute! And the toys- yea, wouldn't have even noticed had you not said anything as it is a normal site here

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute!! We have just started this with Liam too. Your little man is growing up, his hair is gorgeous btw!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Monkey LOVES brushing his teeth too!

    Oh wait, it could just be that he likes the kiddy toothpaste :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's so hard to get my girl to brush her teeth! I've resorted to letting her brush mine just so I can brush hers. Nolan's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cutie! Nathan still loves to brush his teeth, it is the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't get Thatcher to let me brush his 2 teeth - ahhhh! When did you start? Do you use baby toothpaste? I am clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  21. He's adorable. We have that drum set too. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. He is so very cute! I love the look on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ha! That's awesome! My little one chews on hers too. And, we have a lot of those same toys! I had to hide the drumsticks to the drumset after a while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. There's one good reason Nolan's brushing his teeth like crazy- he's getting ready for a big date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. AWE! These tooth brush pictures are so adorable!! :) He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  26. He is so freaking cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm familiar with all those toys you have there in the background!

    Thanks so much, Natalie, for helping me with the comment issue. I did what you said and hopefully it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's great! KLV used to enjoy brushing her teeth but now it's like pulling teeth to get her to do it. Love all the stages.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great way to get into enjoying brushing your teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think all our living rooms look the same :) He's too stinkin cute! At least he's getting the hang of it early!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I thought that was my living room in the background! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips