Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday-Now Mom....

Now Mom why must you take my picture before I've even eaten breakfast?  That flash is too bright!
Now after naptime a photo is allowed...

35 comments:

  1. He is SO cute! And super photogenic - every picture of him is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how long his hair is! Someone has been growing since the last time we saw him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such the little man!! He is too cute! Love his smile, so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute!!! What awesome pics you take!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He sure is a styling little dude. Way too cute and so are you..wow gorgeus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! He looks so grown....his hair too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second photo is the cutest thing ever! You're the luckiest mommy!


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's actually POSING for the camera!! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot believe how big he looks in those pictures! He's a little boy now, not a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so darn cute!! Love the ones in his highchair :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute - I love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. he is just too adorable - no matter what time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heart him! Look at that cutie patutie grin he's got on!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe how big he's getting! He looks so old! And he is def. one handsome dude!

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha. what a cutie you have on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is so darn cute! I love taking pictures of them at all times of day as well. Something about a kid in a highchair is just so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I try and take a picture of my kid too early she gives me tears and a major fit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. they make baby turtlenecks? omg i kinda just died fr cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So so cute! I wouldn't have waited until after breakfast to take a picture either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwwww, he's super cute!! Love that contagious smile of his!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the turtleneck! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the turtleneck! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. aww such a cute happy baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips