So here we are a few days into the new year, and yet again the sickies strike my house. I started getting my 3rd cold in 2 months right after Christmas. My husband had one before Christmas, and now little Nolan is battling a cold as hard as he can. So count it---everyone in my house has been sick 3 times in 2 months. SAY WHAT? I haven't been sick in 3 years. It seems I am more likely to get sick as a SAHM than I was when I worked full-time in an office full of people that were always catching some type of cold.
I'm seriously thinking of burning my house down. It seems these germs are the staying kind.
----Signing off from the Sniffles and Cough Household,
A Tired Mommy
Boo! Sorry you are sick! If it makes you feel any better.. we missed Thanksgiving because we were sick.. had ear infection and nasty pink on on Christmas and colds for New Years :-P I am right there with you to get rid of these germs!!
ReplyDeleteOh I know. You poor thing. I took 9 sick days last year FOR MYSELF! This year was so much better. When they're little you get sick with them, but then you build up immunities and it's smooth sailing from there. I hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear! I think we are all getting sick here too! I hope you all feel better very soon! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I hope you guys get well soon... I totally feel your pain about being sick all of the time. We all picked up something over the holidays too :( I just hate seeing them sick and miserable!
ReplyDeleteWe've been sick since Thanksgiving. Me and J just can't seem to shake this awful cold and cough. Bleh. Hope you all get better soon!!
ReplyDeleteUgh! Sorry. We were sick too last week. Just don't ever leave the house again and you'll be just fine!
ReplyDeleteOh no!!! Hope you all feel better and stay better soon. Being sick AND a momma is no easy task :(
ReplyDeleteso sorry.....it has our house in its nasty clutches too. I seem to be getting the worst of it -- I swear the kids are just germ carriers! It is beginning to feel like I will never wake up and feel well.
ReplyDeleteI even tried to kill it with a massive dose of scotch one night -- old dads' mad cure - but no luck. just a headache to add to the cold.
oh goodness...colds are the worst!!! we've been passing around something at home and in the office and its been miserable:( I hope you guys feel better soon and those germies stay away!!!
ReplyDeleteOh that just sucks. So sorry to hear that. Hope everyone gets well soon! (I've been sick FIVE times the past 4 months)
ReplyDeleteThis too shall pass. Hang in there. And double your insurance payout before burning down the house :)
ReplyDeleteOh no. I hope everyone starts feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteYou poor thing! And your family too! Get well soon!
ReplyDeleteAwww... get will soon. Hope you guys will be better the soonest.
ReplyDeleteAwww... get will soon. Hope you guys will be better the soonest.
ReplyDeleteoh boo! I'm so sorry you guys have had so much sickness lately!!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry. I am super under the weather myself right now. Bad cough, headache - ugh. We had an eye and ear infection over the holidays....lovely. And that was with Thatcher home from school!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like the sickness is always around with kids. I hope you all recover soon.
ReplyDeleteNothing's worse than getting the sniffles. And our worries double up when it's our kids who are under the weather.
ReplyDeleteHope you start feeling better soon...
Hope you all feel heaps better soon Natalie!! Winter is nasty isn't it!! I couldn't access your blog earlier, I thought you'd deleted it :(
ReplyDeleteSo glad you haven't!!
Xo
You stopped nursing right? If so that's when I started to get super sick (for a while). It's almsot like the body says 'HEY i've been keeping you healthy to take care of the pregnancy etc and now I'm done.' at least that's how I thought about it. feel better soon!
ReplyDelete:( Guess what? I'm sick AGAIN too. Well I'm at the tail end of this cold at least. Sinus infection in October. Inner ear infection and virus in December. A week later a cold. And then this week ANOTHER cold. I feel your pain! I'm wondering if it's this wonky weather that's making us get sick all the time? FEEL BETTER SOON!
ReplyDeleteNatalie, I SO get it. We have been sick for... well it seems like almost a year, but I guess we had a couple of months off in the summer! I sure hope the little guy's immune system is getting stronger as a result. Hope you are all well soon!!
ReplyDelete