Friday, January 6, 2012

What a Week

Wow what a first week of January it has been.  Between the sniffles going around my house, trying to get all the Christmas stuff put away, and my blog *disappearing* yesterday...it's been quite interesting to say the least.  But here's to hoping to a great weekend---I've got a pot roast in the crock pot, tomorrow I am traveling to a friend's house so we can go to our other friend's baby shower, and then on Sunday I'm doing breakfast with another college friend I haven't seen in two years!  My how time flies once you start having kids.

So wish me luck on my journey tomorrow, because it never fails that I get stuck in traffic.  I'm praying for smooth sailing this go around!

Have a great weekend friends!

Sidenote: Apparently if you have to verify your gmail account, it can cause you to lose access to blogger, Picasa, and other Google programs.  Not sure why I had to verify my account...it said "due to unusual activity" but hope you guys don't have to deal with this!

34 comments:

  1. Sounds like a hectic week! Glad you get to relax and catch up with friends this weekend! Hope you have safe and relaxing travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to verify mine once but I didn't lose access - hope it doesn't happen again! Have fun this weekend! We're still sick around these parts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!! Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the blog is backkkk! Have fun this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I have computer problems, I freak. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with very little traffic. So fun to catch up with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just taking a break from putting away Christmas decorations myself... got even more tired reading about your week ;)
    better grab another coffee - ha.
    and I was just about to set up my own gmail account - our home one gets flooded due to all my social media....but maybe I will wait on that one...
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fun weekend! Losing a blog, even for a little bit - NIGHTMARE! Glad it rectified.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok you are the second blogger whose blog mysteriously disappeared yesterday, eck! i hope this "sickenss" doesn't spread, it would freak me out! so glad it wasn't lost though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering what the heck happened! I couldn't imagine that you would have purposely deleted your blog! Yay for your return!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does sound like it has been a rough week bit it sounds like you are going to have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Glad you haven't left us here in blogland!!
    Have a great day, safe travels too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It does sound like your year is off and running! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad everything is running smoothly again! Enjoy spending time with friends this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I kept trying to get to your site yesterday and was wondering what happened. Glad that's taken care of. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, that explains it!! I wasn't sure what was going on!!
    Hope you're feeling better and have a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a great weekend, and may traffic be smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a crazy week. Sorry you lost your blog yesterday...how stressful. Good luck & have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the warning. Glad you got your blog back! Have a great weekend friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad your blog is back! And I'm glad I haven't had to verify my account! Sounds like a great weekend ahead. Have a wonderful time Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have never had to verify my account before and I hope I never do! How scary! Good luck this weekend...and I hope you avoid all traffic :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. hope everyone is feeling better!!! have a wonderful weekend! praying for safe travels for you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have a safe trip! Baby Lilly has a cold now too! Must have caught it from YOU guys! Just kidding. Hope everyone feels better soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So glad you got your blog back! Have fun with your friends this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Glad the blog is back! I hope today went well!

    ReplyDelete
  25. We haven't had sickness here since last April! (amazing I know) Then, it struck yesterday. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm glad your blog is back. Hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I hope you've had a fun weekend with friends after your crazy week!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my, I hope I never lose my blog :). That's just scary!

    By the way, check this out. You're one of my picks http://pepperrific.com/2012/01/ich-liebe-blog-awards/

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is totally crazy! I would so freak out if my blog disappeared.
    I hope you had a great time this weekend girly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. How was your weekend? Sounds like a busy one, I hope it was great. So glad your blog is back up and everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've had to deal with all sorts of craziness with the blog. I guess it just happens, unfortunately. I'm glad you got it back! I hope you had a good weekend. Sounds like you had a fun one planned!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good luck on your week! Safe travels:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips