Friday, December 16, 2011

'Tis the Season

Happy Friday everyone!  Well I completed my Christmas wreath, and I'm *almost* finished with my homemade stockings.   Hopefully they will be completed this weekend, or I'll just have to go buy some for Christmas.  But seriously they have taken forever so I hope I like them!  Here's a picture of my wreath and my Christmas tree. 

Have a great festive weekend!

30 comments:

  1. That tree is beautiful! And good job on the wreath. Can't wait to see the stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that wreath! I've got that color blue and some elaborate silver decorations stuffed in among the greenery in a pot on my front porch that would go very well with that!!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful. I hope your stockings turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! I really love your tree too :-) Way to get the spirit on! I hope you post some pics of your stocking too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree is beautiful. And the wreath is so elegant! Can't wait to see the stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the blue!!! The wreath turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree and wreath are beautiful!!!I cannot believe you made the wreath- impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That wreath is fabulous! Your tree is adorable too! Can't wait to see the stockings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I big time partial to blues. Those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lush Christmas tree! I love how big it is! And you decorated it so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're tree is beautiful! I just love a big Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. both gorgeous - I love a big lush, full tree for Christmas. Really love the blues in the wreath..would look great in my living room :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the wreath!! So pretty! Would love for you to link up @ Find Your Craft Friday :)

    Hope you guys have a great weekend! I can't wait to see the stockings!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's so beautiful! I love the color blue! :)

    Have a merry Christmas, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! I've become a little more of a DIYer since blogging. It helps prove to me that I can do it if I set my mind to it. LOVE the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love...love that wreath! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your wreath! The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your tree and wreath look so pretty! I love the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tree is beautiful and your wreath looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your tree is beautiful and I love your wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE your tree - everything looks great!! Look at you getting crafty:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your tree is gorgeous! And so fat!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your christmas decor--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips