AAWW...I just LOVE this pic of Nolan - those eyes will melt hearts one day!!! Addie is a HUGE fan of the sweet potato pop snax too...I can always count on those when shes in a bad mood!!!
he is so adorable. but yeah, what is it with the tearing paper? my youngest is 2 and she still does it? Kinda hoping she will outgrow the Elmo soon though.....it's my 3rd time round with Elmo...I think I'm done. LOL
Aw, he's too cute!! 13 months is a fab age!
ReplyDeleteMy little man loves to chase the dogs too!! Must be a boy thing!
ReplyDeletecoolest 13 month old boy ever! wait, is that peanut butter on his finger?
ReplyDeleteMaggie loves Elmo. So much. We got her the new Rock and roll Elmo for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYay Nolan> :)
What a handsome little man!
ReplyDeleteYum!!! He's delicious and that font is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! I remember 13 months, it was such a fun age!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. I can't believe how big our little ones are getting!!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute!!
ReplyDeleteHis big eyes are just too cute!
ReplyDeleteHe's such a cutie! Love his big eyes. And what a fun age that is too :-)
ReplyDeleteTotal cuteness!
ReplyDeleteAww, so cute how much he likes at his little bitty age. :)
ReplyDeleteLove those big, brown eyes!
ReplyDeleteYes! It is way cool to be 13 months!
ReplyDelete{Pure adorable! Love!}
All the cool kids are 13 months (Just hopping over her from Galit's linky)
ReplyDeleteAll the cool kids are 13 months (Just hopping over her from Galit's linky)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday handsome! W loves ripping paper too. I'm thinking Christmas will be awesome this year!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And he is at the best age. I am going to be doing this linky tomorrow
ReplyDeleteSo cute - I love his wispy hair. My boy's just a little over a month behind him, and he also loves tearing paper and chasing the dogs!
ReplyDeleteI love that age, the transition from baby to toddler!
ReplyDeleteAAWW...I just LOVE this pic of Nolan - those eyes will melt hearts one day!!! Addie is a HUGE fan of the sweet potato pop snax too...I can always count on those when shes in a bad mood!!!
ReplyDeleteOf course he's just the cutest thing. He looks a lot like you in that particular pic.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. It IS cool to be 13 months...a toddler, a little man. :)
ReplyDeletehe is so adorable. but yeah, what is it with the tearing paper? my youngest is 2 and she still does it? Kinda hoping she will outgrow the Elmo soon though.....it's my 3rd time round with Elmo...I think I'm done. LOL
ReplyDeleteOh my...his eyes!!! So adorable!! My littlest one is into tearing paper too...mostly all of my magazines!
ReplyDeleteLove this, Natalie :)
Such beautiful eyes! Both my kids never took to peanut butter.
ReplyDeleteSuch a handsome little guy!!! Ripping paper can be very soothing. :)
ReplyDeleteLife begins at 13 months :)
ReplyDeleteNolan's cute as ever.
Pure precious!
ReplyDeleteTearing paper...YUP! sounds about right! He's adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI remember the Elmo and sweet potato stage! :) So fun.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwww, so very cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little man :) Followed you here from the link-up!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! :) My daughter is 13 months too, such a fun age! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so gorgeous! Those eyes!
ReplyDeleteaw man! Love him and those captions are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteIt is very cool to be 13 months!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome boy. Elmo is a must at that age ha?
ReplyDeleteHe's too adorable!!
ReplyDelete