Monday, June 30, 2014

A Little Here and There

Last week went by too fast and now we are in July! Is it me or is this summer flying by?

Nolan went to three days of Little Gym Camp and loved it. His theme was Green Beard's Pirate Ship, so what boy wouldn't love it?

I also hosted our KMB DIY Playgroup at The Home Depot. The moms loved it, and The Home Depot put on a wonderful class with food and teaching us how to build a raised garden bed. We had so many giveaways and almost everyone went home with a prize!



I finally gave in and went to a minute clinic for this ongoing cold turned sinus infection from the month of May. I'm not one to go to the doctor but I'm DONE feeling bad. Hoping these antibiotics help me kick this yuckiness!

I know I always say this...BUT I can't believe tomorrow is July. A few fun things planned this week...a girl's night in with some friends tonight, on Wednesday I have to get a babysitter for going to the dentist so I figured the husband and I could hit up an early dinner and happy hour, and then of course the 4th of July on Friday. We'll be attending a local parade that we've taken the boys too the past few years.

What do you have planned for July?


Natalie

5 comments:

  1. Hope the meds work fast! When I last had a sinus infection, antibiotics worked FAST, which made me wonder how long the infection would have gone on without them.
    July is Cape Cod vacation for us! And Scarlet's birthday plus my own. Big month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! Summer colds suck! We've been passing them around in our house lately.

    So glad your Home Depot event turned out well!

    It is so hard to believe the year is 1/2 over already! And I can't believe I'm planning Addison's 3rd birthday party in July!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an active life, and I'm so glad for you! :)
    Glad you're getting that icky sickness seen to - you need to be 100% to enjoy the summer-that-is-going-by-too-fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, forgot to say that your Home Depot playgroup thing looks like a lot of fun!! I didn't know they did that kind of thing. Or maybe they don't here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. Your gardening workshop at the Home Depot sure looks like it was a lot of fun! We're planning a trip to visit family at the end of July along with some visits to meet up with friends. I'm hoping to fix up my dad's old bass boat, too. Happy 4th of July! Enjoy the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips