Thursday, April 3, 2014

Smiles All Around

Hello sunshine! We have had some wonderful weather this week even up to the 80's! The boys are loving some spring weather.

Last weekend while daddy was out of town on a hiking trip, the boys and I just hung out at the house. Saturday was a down pour, so we decided to have a day inside.

While Conley was napping, Nolan and I planted all the seeds in our little planter. I'm happy to say they are already growing! We can wait to move them in our square foot garden.

This guy and his crazy personality...this photo says it all!


He is loud and proud and such a little flirt!

Then look at this gem of a photo:



I mean did I really get BOTH the boys smiling...and Nolan with an actual real smile? That's crazy talk!


I hope winter is gone for good and that you are also experiencing some warm weather! I believe we are getting some storms tonight but hopefully the warm weather will hold on.

Happy weekend friends!

Natalie

18 comments:

  1. I think both the boys really look like you, but Conley is your little twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love when I am able to capture pictures like that with boys really smiling, so sweet. Love all the pictures in this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT photo of the boys!! They are so handsome:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came over to see some of that gorgeous sunny warm weather!
    What? Just freakin cute smiles?
    Not disappointed at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness this weather has been amazing!! Glad you guys have gotten some too!! These pictures are just awesome and make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so hard to get a double smiling photo! I struggle with that one.
    Great job! Hope you're having a beautiful early spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the brothers photo - Nolan looks so big!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not believe just how fast they are growing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable smiles...I love the big brother pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO jealous of the 80 degrees! We just got 7 inches of snow last night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet photos especially the one with both looking at you and smiling! Major win! Enjoying this sudden burst of warm, spring weather in central NC too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been a bad blogger and blog friend these days so I haven't stopped by in a while. I cannot believe how big your baby has gotten! Adorable pictures!!! Your boys are so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, such great photos! Love the together smiling ones and always feel so happy to capture one.
    We are still waiting for warmth, but it will be so wonderful to have some nice weather. Glad it has arrived for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are so cute, Natalie! I love the photo of them together!

    We had warm weather for a few days, but now it's back to being cold again. When we first moved here in May of last year, this was exactly how the weather was, so I'm guessing we have a few more months of up and down temps before we finally settle into the heat of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Gosh, that one of them together is so totally a framer! LOVE IT! Adorable! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's looking to some more beautiful weather. The picture of your two boys is priceless. You just reminded me that I need to start my planting this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, that pic of the boys together is pure awesome! Made me smile too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips