Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Blog Anniversary

It has been a little busy over here...so busy that I neglected my three year blog anniversary!

I can't believe I have been doing this for three years. I love looking back on the past about the boys and my thoughts.

It led to be founding KMB which has been so fun and rewarding! We are hosting some huge events tonight and in a few weeks. Tonight is a Pure Barre class, tomorrow is a dance/music class for the kiddos, an Easter Party event at the local Little Gym, a play date at the local yogurt place, and a fun night out with wine on a patio! The last two are in May so can't wait for the warmer weather...as it has been back to 30 degrees here the last few days. Spring has been such a tease!

The trip I was talking about with just the husband is to CHICAGO! Hopefully we can get everything lined up so I can join him at the end of his business trip.  I absolutely love Chicago and had such a great time last time we went pre-kids.

I feel like this year is flying by but the months are dragging if that makes since. I felt like February lasted forever, and I keep thinking it's April already but we've still got a week of March.

I finished The Goldfinch, and it was a good book. Kind of hard in some spots because it's kind of a tortured feeling that you feel for the lead character. It's amazing how a book can make you feel so many emotions!

It's short and sweet today my friends, and I need a second cup of coffee.

Thanks for being here for the past three years...and I hope to continue this space for many more!


Natalie

15 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to your blog!! My 3-year mark was this month, too, and it completely passed me by. Kind of exciting to think that we've kept this going for so long, isn't it?

    Have fun in Chicago! I've never been, but would love to! It's Cory's favorite city, so I'm sure we'll visit once we're back in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blog anniversaries! Sounds like you have some awesome things on your plate!! I feel like this year is going by fast.. but oh man the days are long! I am sick of the spring one day winter the next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You just reminded me that I hit 4 years on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Three Years! I hit four years at the beginning of the month.
    And Chicago! So great. I've been there twice - once in the winter (brr..horrible) and once in the fall (yay..beautiful).
    I bet spring is very special there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Natalie! I've been to Chicago once for a trade show. It was fun. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog anniversary!! I'm so thankful to have found you three years ago through blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 3 Years!!
    I get what you mean - the days seem to drag on often - it's so quiet here now with the kids in school. but then I glance at the calendar and we are almost April!
    Sounds like lots of fun events coming up -- and Enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 3 years, Natalie! My 3rd anniversary is in 4 days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to have found you a few years ago! Happy Blog Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary! You have definitely made your 3 years in this space count! Congratulations! Looking forward to more from you! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy, happy blogiversary! :) I love keeping up with your sweet family, and I'm so grateful to call you a friend! Keep up the awesome work, momma! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I haven't read that book, will definitely have to add it to my list, books that can make you feel really are so wonderful. Congrats on 3 years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips