Thursday, March 20, 2014

Three is My Favorite

I wish I could freeze time...

Because I love the age of three...

Because I love snuggling with my little boy...

Because I love watching him grow and learn...

Because I love how he can be so sweet and thoughtful. 

Because I love seeing the twinkle in his eye.


I know he won't always want momma to hold him.

I know he won't want to share his day with me but instead his friends.

I know he won't always call me his best friend.

So as these moments are fleeting, I will capture them and bottle them up to treasure them always.




Natalie

13 comments:

  1. My son is 9 years now -- and he still wants to cuddle a bit with mama before bed time. Sometimes he is on his iPod and me on my iphone - which sounds terrible, but while we are both just absently playing a game - he talks to me about his day. He is relaxed and I imagine feeling safe, and it's just a nice time, of no pressure, to connect. He was always my cuddle bunny - his sisters can't sit still long enough - so, I am willing to bet you will have many years yet for snuggles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he looks so grown up!! I love getting to capture these moments of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your perspective of loving three, because all I hear from many parents are how terrible three is. Good on you and Nolan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so grown up! I agree 100000%, 3 is the best age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good boy Nolan! You make three look so nice. I have differing feelings on this age but they are sweet nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved three, too. Such great photos of your boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This brought tears to my eyes because it's exactly how I feel about my 4 year old! For all the craziness and times he makes me want to tear my hair out there's that sweetness that I know won't be around forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED age three. Thankfully, I can attest that they're still little cuties at age 4, 5, and 6 too. Enjoy every moment because the time does go by way too fast. I hope my little boy will always think of me as his best friend and confidant (even if only in secret) as he grows up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is such a beautiful boy! I think I liked 4 better though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I honestly can't get over how much he's grown. He looks like such a big boy! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe what a sweet boy! He really is so cute. I am loving Ryder at 3 too, a good age for him thankfully as 3 was not a good age for my other two.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips