Tuesday, April 9, 2013

These Are My Confessions

I watch The Voice and don't think it's the same without Cee-Lo or Christina.  As much as I wasn't a fan of Christina's outfits and what shape her boobs would be in...I do miss her her snarky comments.  And who wouldn't miss Cee-Lo's words of wisdom?

I am not feeling Justin Timberlake's new album.  All this hype about the album dropping...and then what?  Ugh I like the previous one much better!

I wish I could just hose off Nolan in the backyard after he's been playing.  That kid loves some dirt!

I may have to turn my A/C on today...yesterday it was 77 degrees in the house, and today's outside temperature is going to be in the 80's!

Last night when Nolan was at Little Gym with Daddy, I just drove around with Conley while drinking a Coffee Frappucino with the windows down.  It was like heaven!

I hope this spring like weather stays and doesn't go straight to summer.  I always feel like spring is only here for a few weeks.

I am scared of the day I can't fit Conley in his carrier (which will be soon), and I have to take both boys to the store.  It should be real interesting!  

And just for fun...here's Conley and I chillin' while big bro was sleeping yesterday!


What are you confessing on this Tuesday?

25 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for long spring weather, too. But I have a feeling we'll be right into summer here soon.

    Conley is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely with you on the JT songs. I don't like either one on the radio and haven't heard any others but I'm just slightly disappointed. Cute Conley pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this photo of Conley made my day when I saw it via IG. Hahaha so funny and so cute! Sorry, not really a fan of JT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, look at his adorable face!!
    I confess that I've been putting the 3 year old to bed 15 minutes sooner than usual because I want more me time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that photo.
    I'm enjoying The Voice with the Usher and Shakira. (sp?) I liked Xtina, she was knowledgeable, but like you, I hated seeing her cleavage every week. I miss Cee Lo.
    My confession is like Allison's I've been putting the girls to bed a little earlier at night. But I know it won't last long as long summer nights are coming.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of the hot weather. We are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow tomorrow. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring really is the best but in most places seems to last too short, either winter goes long or summer comes too quickly.

    I confess my mind has been in a blogging slump lately-- I have no idea what to blog about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in Canada. Our Spring is mostly brown with mother nature teasing those of us who have got out our sandals prematurely with a load of snow.
    I would like to drive around with the windows down and drink a frapp too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your weather sounds amazing. We're in a winter weather watch right now...grrrr...so much for spring.
    I laughed out loud at the hosing off Nolan part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang it Natalie! I swear he just gets cuter!!! That is one yummy baby. I agree with you spring goes way too fast. It will be 90 degrees here before I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started watching The Voice this season! I freaking LOVE it. Can't wait to see more. What a cutie family you have, too! Those boys are PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm afraid it we won't get a spring at all. The cold weather doesn't want to seem to leave! That last picture is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man I am hoping the spring weather is here to stay for a while! This whole week is suppose to be in the 80s then cool off to the mid sixties for the weekend.. I have yet to turn on the AC.. I'm kinda a crazy person and wait until we can't stand it for another second before I turn it on ;-) Yay for driving around with the windows down!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I couldn't agree more about Spring! I hate that it feels so short compared to Winter and Summer. I hope we get that "in between" weather for a while!

    Conley is the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I giggle at hosing Nolan off! Oh how our days are probably so similar. I literally had to cut Meyer's fingernails the other night to get all the dirt of from under them. BOYS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I giggle at hosing Nolan off! Oh how our days are probably so similar. I literally had to cut Meyer's fingernails the other night to get all the dirt of from under them. BOYS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had to turn the AC on the past few days! I can't so stuffy and hot!

    I've been complaining about this long witner and where is spring and all that and now that it's here I'm a little scared of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so funny! I, too, miss Cristina and Cee-Lo on The Voice and am not too impressed with Justin's latest album either! I'm not sure what the hype is about.

    I love your blog. It's great. I come to you via Shell's blog and I too am a Boy Mamma (have three my own) with my youngest being born in 2010.

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stumbled upon your blog & thought I'd say "hello"! I'm a fellow boymom as well...mine were born in 2010 & 2012, too :) Your boys are just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful boy! We are loving spring minus the pollen. The pollen driving us crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I confess I am a little jealous of your warm temperatures - I woke up to snow this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. In Arizona, we've already been in the 90's, we don't get much, if any Spring either! Stopping by From SITS. Happy Saturday Sharefest! Cute Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Look at that sweet sweet face! Crazy cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. how cute is that face!!
    i haven't watched the voice this season- but i did like christina and cee lo. and driving around for some quiet is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your random posts :)
    Enjoy that warm sunshine Natalie!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips