OMG! I love it love it love it! And I SO want to hear that from my baby! This morning I got one little giggle, but it was because of a fart. Lol. But now he will smile without having to fart... so I'm looking forward to the giggles on his own too, hopefully soon. He'll be 9 weeks on Monday.
He is the CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!! That smile and those baby laughs!! I'm bookmarking this for when I'm having a bad day. It's impossible not to smile when you see adorable little guy. Squee!
Too cute. Seriously, my uterus hurts!
ReplyDeleteHis smile and laugh are priceless!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I love it love it love it! And I SO want to hear that from my baby! This morning I got one little giggle, but it was because of a fart. Lol. But now he will smile without having to fart... so I'm looking forward to the giggles on his own too, hopefully soon. He'll be 9 weeks on Monday.
ReplyDeleteway too cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!! Loved watching it! :-)
ReplyDeleteI just melted a little.
ReplyDeletehis laughter is contagious! precious boy!
ReplyDeleteTotal cuteness! Will even said, awww what a sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Cutest little giggle ever:)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I love those baby laughs! His is contagious :)
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love baby laughs!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute. Baby laughs are awesome--they put their everything into it.
ReplyDeleteHe is the CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!! That smile and those baby laughs!! I'm bookmarking this for when I'm having a bad day. It's impossible not to smile when you see adorable little guy. Squee!
ReplyDeleteIt is absolutely infectious! He is adorable!! I love that sound! Makes me smile!!!
ReplyDeletethat totally made my day!!!
ReplyDeleteI've got a kitchen full of people who have all got the giggles now!! LOL
seriously, he should be in commercials. I'd buy whatever he was selling.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNow that makes me smile! Oh love love baby laughs
ReplyDeleteI know where I need to come every time I need an instant smile, I can't get over that giggle!
ReplyDelete