Monday, April 15, 2013

A Thirty-One Review & Giveaway

Many of you are moms like me and are always looking for a product that can make your life a little less hectic.

As a second time mom, I decided I didn't want to go the route of a traditional diaper bag. So instead I bought a large purse tote. It works well enough but is pretty plain and not very colorful.

Now that it is spring, I wanted some colorful, fun, and functional.

Introducing the Inside-Out Bag by Thirty-One:



I am so excited about my Inside-Out Bag!  I was able to select my pattern, and I went with the Party Punch and Turquoise Cross Pop.  It is so bright and cheery...and just makes me smile when I go to grab it.  It has plenty of room, and I'm able to use it as my purse and for a diaper bag.  It has two inside pockets and two outside pockets.  Honestly, after I put all my purse and kid "stuff" I still have plenty of room for extra items.  It fits nicely on the shoulder and does not slide which is very important to me when I am toting two children.  I cannot stand having a bag that slides of my shoulder!  And the pattern that I selected is not the only fun one, just take a look at the others listed above.  When you get tired of one side, just reverse it for a new look!



I am currently working with the fabulous Nia who is an independent consultant for Thirty-One.  She wanted me to share with you the customer special for the month of April.  When you spend $35 you can purchase the exclusive Junior Rec Duffle for $10 or the Pro Duffle for $25.  These duffle bags are only available for the month of April.


She would like to offer my lovely readers a bonus of 10% off any order placed by April 30th.  You can shop online at her website here and select "My Parties" and then "From Corporate to Domestic."  Please check out the Thirty-One catalog to take a look around!

Note:  The 10% discount will be taken off once the orders are closed out, not at the time the order is placed.  All items will arrive in time for Mother's Day!

Now for the fun part, it's your turn to win your very own Thirty-One Inside-Out Bag!

Please fill out the Rafflecopter below and good luck.

Disclaimer: I did receive a Thirty-One Inside-Out Bag to review, but all opinions are my own.

Giveaway will end on Monday, April 22nd 12AM EST.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


17 comments:

  1. How cute Natalie! I'll let all the mommas-to-be enter and maybe enter when I'm pregnant again next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute but wasn't able to click on the survey link to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a retro metro bag for Christmas and I use that thing a TON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE 31 products. I have the insulated lunch bags for me and for Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally just got my inside out bag on Saturday! I got the woodblock floral/polka dot pattern and I love it! I cannot wait to use it! I had the HARDEST time deciding between the fabric you got and the one I settled on! I'd love the chance to get the other color with your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute!! good luck to all the participants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a cute bag!!! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I would pick the pink black and white one! those are my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure what it's called, but I have a large aqua bag with my name on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been shopping and shopping and shopping for a new bag now that #2 is on the way. This looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the skirt bag- so many cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've read about this bag before. It's really cute. I didn't want to get a regular old diaper bag this time around either. Mine isn't this cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just went to my first 31 party last week and spent way too much money! I really like the big utility bag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pattern you picked. What cute bags.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like that one in the picture that has spring break on it -- I like the pattern and the monogram! I might have to get that for the boat this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is still time to order and receive 10% off in the month of April on any Thirty One products of your choice. The 10% will be taken off when I close out the order, not when you submit it. All orders will be shipped directly to you. If I can answer any questions, please let me know. Good luck on the giveaway!! https://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips