Thursday, February 21, 2013

Be Still My Heart...

This boy has my heart...his big grin is contagious and could brighten any day.

This boy is growing too fast.

This boy loves his big brother and watches his every move.

This boy is eating solids and loving it.

This boy is 17 pounds of chunk, and I love every bit of those chubby thighs.

This boy has big green eyes, a different shade but are shaped like his brother's.

This boy is learning to sit up, and likes grabbing his toys.

This boy is 6 months old...a half a year old now.

Stay still my heart, and soak it in.  These moments are fleeting.







"So give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
'Cause oh that gave me such a fright
But I will hold as long as you like 
Just promise me we'll be alright

But hold me still, bury my heart on the coals
But hold me still, bury my heart next to yours."

Ghosts That We Knew---Mumford & Sons 

Natalie

20 comments:

  1. He is so adorable, Natalie. He has such sparkling eyes and the cutest little grin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six months old already?!! Geez...
    He is so adorable!!! I love his crinkly-eyed smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just the cutest. Happy 6 months cutie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Natalie, he is so handsome! Happy 6 months sweet boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Time flies! Happy 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must seriously just kiss him all day long! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time sure does fly, doesn't it? He's adorable and I love his smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I said this before but I love love these pictures!! So cute! Love just the close of up of faces and all of those expressions!! you should pick four and get them printed as a collage square thing, so 4 different square prints- it would be so adorable.

    Great job on the pictures, he is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you believe it, 6 months? Time flies. Mine is 9 1/2 months. Nearly 1. Sigh.

    Love the pictures, he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW are our babies 6 months already!?? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable baby and what a beautiful eyes. Wow, I can't believe he's 6 months already, time flies really fast. Happy 6 months little C!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Natalie...he seriously is so cute! That smile is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is soo stinking cute Natalie! And he is all yours! It's like a mini-you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gah- he is just too cute! How is he 6 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! All of those adorable faces! He's getting more handsome by the day. I cannot believe he's already hit this milestone. Happy 6 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so glad my OB ties really good knots...because ultra cute pics of him make me soooo want to have another!!

    Love the Mumford and Sons too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my Lord, this boy is just gorgeous! I wish you lived closer so we could playdate with my 5 month old!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Natalie!!
    He could not be any cuter!!!! I love these adorable pictures of little Conley :)
    So glad I have Instagram now to keep up to date with your beautiful family cause I sure missed you whilst I was on a little blogging break!! Looking forward to reading more of what you've been up to lately my friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips