Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just Call Me a Coffee Addict...

Every morning usually after I have retrieved at least one of the boys, I head to the kitchen to make coffee.  Until I have that first cup, I feel like I am not really awake.  I drink on a cup while I get Nolan's breakfast ready and Conley is playing in his activity center.  I know this will be the only time I have a chance before the chaos begins.  Below is one of my favorite coffee mugs, because it is a tall one and can take a mega dose of morning coffee.


When I was sent my Tonx box of coffee, I was ecstatic to give it a try.  Not only did it have some delicious coffee beans, it came with some pretty cool swag.



I mean this shirt?  It's that super soft T-shirt that you just want to live in.  Not to mention a French Bulldog making coffee?  Now that's just an added bonus.


Tonx delivers fresh beans to your house every other week with beans from exceptional coffee bean farmers who are fanatical about tasty coffee.

So if you are a busy mom like me, who usually has a case of the mom brain and will constantly forget to buy coffee beans, then you need to check out the Tonx subscription where all you have to do is open your front door for your fresh coffee beans.  Not to mention, the coffee beans are fresher and way better than what you can even buy at your grocery store.

Here's a quick run down about Tonx:

The Tonx team is made up of experts with years of experience from seed to cup.  They know that home-brewed coffee can be just as good as your favorite cafe.  It's not as hard as baristas make it out to be--but it all starts with fresh beans, which you can't get if you buy bags of beans from grocery stores.  Pre-ground coffee is even worse.  Great coffee actually has very little to do with fancy gadgets and expensive gizmos.

The best part? Your Tonx Coffee subscription is very easy to manage, and they have great customer service because we appreciate every customer.  They will always be transparent with how your subscription is being managed, and it's very easy to pause, cancel, or adjust your quantity for your needs.  If you need tips or advice on how to get the most out of your coffee, they are always available to chat.  

Everyone can sign-up for a Tonx free trial...all you need to do is head over to Tonx and sign up.



Full disclaimer:  Tonx will ask for a credit card and automatically subscribe users to the lowest monthly subscription unless they cancel.  They provide very clear messaging and reminders (via email) before moving users to a paid subscription.  They believe that once you try their fresh coffee, you'll want more!

I had the opportunity to try the Ecuador beans, and let me say from the nutty smell to the taste was absolutely perfection!  I wouldn't say that I'm a coffee snob...ok maybe I am but it takes a lot to impress me with a good cup of coffee.  It's got have great flavor with a richness that lasts to the bottom of the cup.  Tonx believes wanting good cup of coffee doesn't make you a coffee snob just like you wouldn't call someone that wants to wear clean socks a "laundry snob."

And since I'm feeling like sharing the love, I will send one lucky reader their very own free sample of the Ecuador coffee beans that I received in my Tonx box.  All you have to do is comment and let me know how much you love some good coffee!

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tonx Coffee.

Natalie

16 comments:

  1. I have gone through periods of my life where I have had way too much coffee coursing through me! :) I used to have a quad shot mocha every day but when I got pregnant I quit coffee cold turkey and didn't have any for three years! Sadly, I have become addicted again. I go a day without it and I have a pounding headache....but I just love it so dang much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delish! Coffee is a must to survive the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee is a gift to my senses each morning as well!
    Great shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't function until I've got coffee on board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is a coffee addict. He'd live this. Funny, he wasn't a coffee drinker until we became parents! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coffee. I even wake up early so that I can have my first uninterrupted cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha. Love coffee...but I can't drink it as much these days...bothers my stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never had coffee with Giada while I was breastfeeding, and as soon as I would have any amount of caffeine the child would be up all night long.
    I'm just getting Liam used to it early. Haha. I totally crash if I don't have one cup in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could say that I love coffee...but I don't. Too bitter for me! I do love your coffee mug and would totally have tea in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a coffee person, but my BF is. I'm gonna see if he's familiar with this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm a coffee addict too and the bigger the coffee mug the better!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. well you know, you had me at coffee.

    but the bulldog made me fall even harder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a coffee gal too, so this definitely excited me to learn about a new type of coffee :) I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never heard of this company! I have found that I have become increasingly picky with my coffee beans... I used to be fine with anything but the coffee that we make at work is TOP NOTCH and now anything else just isn't my favorite! I'm curious to see what this coffee is like!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmmm...coffee. Love the stuff. Definitely going to check this out. I haven't heard of Tonx before :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay I'm catching up on posts!! We love coffee over here.. however we are Keurig snobs! Every now and then we make a regular pot of coffee though! Cute mug!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips