Hey everyone I am guest posting over at
Sarah's It's a Vol about my list of "How You Know You Are 9 Months Pregnant." Because for some reason that last month lasts the longest and is the hardest in my book considering I am dealing with it right now! Please head on over and read my
guest post and show Sarah some love!
headed over there now!!! the 9th month is the toughest for sure...all of anxiety of not knowing when the baby is going to arrive and being so uncomfortable...esp for you in this crazy heat!!!
ReplyDeleteOff to read :)
ReplyDeleteOff to check it out now!
ReplyDeleteGreat list :) I have been getting a LOT of - "Wow you look READY!"
ReplyDeleteheading over now for sure!
ReplyDeletethe last month is the HARDEST! I am 6 weeks out and so OVER it....ready to meet this little man.
discovered your blog from Cam at Bibs and Baubles...newest follower!
Carly
Headed over now! Can't wait to read!
ReplyDeleteI am going to read. 2 of my favorite blogs. xo
ReplyDeleteYou are al.mo.st there. Hang in there girl!
ReplyDeleteHang in there girl! Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
LOL! Love your list! :) Too funny... Hope you're feeling well, Momma!
ReplyDeleteAm I late? Let me go check ;)
ReplyDeleteUgh it is the toughest. But you are almost there!
ReplyDelete