So cute! I love when they want to mimic Daddy!
Total cuteness and he has changed so much in the last couple of months! He's getting ready for that big brother roll!
Adorable! That shirt just eats him up!
Oh my goodness, he looks SO excited and happy! :) So cute! Love that smile!
Fits just right N!
What a cutie!!!! So much fun at this age:)
Too freaking cute!
hehehe what a little cutie!!!
Love the big shirt pics! Too cute!
He's just gorgeous!
Haha how cute!
That is way too cute!!
He is SO cute!!! His hair is getting so full and he's becoming such a big boy. Can't wait to see him as a big brother :)
aaahhhh....i die of cuteness!!!! LOVE it....you totally have to put those pics in your family album!!! Has he tried your hubs shoes on yet???
How adorable is he!? I love this idea, too. I might just steal it! ;)
haha he is so cute and adorable!
oh my, what a cutie!
He is the cutest!
Haha so cute! I hope you are feeling good! We are full term now, hooray! Are you ready?
Holy cow, those eyes!! He is so cute. And he looks SO grown up!
Too cute!!
Aw! That is so cute!
It looks like he is being surrounded by a giant hug.
He's got a big shirt to fill but I'm sure one day he will.
Stumbled upon your blog. Love!New follower!Follow me back??
Gosh he's a gorgeous boy!!
he is the cutest--love that lil grin!
And it obviously was! So cute!!
So cute! I love when they want to mimic Daddy!
ReplyDeleteTotal cuteness and he has changed so much in the last couple of months! He's getting ready for that big brother roll!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! That shirt just eats him up!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, he looks SO excited and happy! :) So cute! Love that smile!
ReplyDeleteFits just right N!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!!! So much fun at this age:)
ReplyDeleteToo freaking cute!
ReplyDeletehehehe what a little cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the big shirt pics! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHe's just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHaha how cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is way too cute!!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO cute!!! His hair is getting so full and he's becoming such a big boy. Can't wait to see him as a big brother :)
ReplyDeleteaaahhhh....i die of cuteness!!!! LOVE it....you totally have to put those pics in your family album!!! Has he tried your hubs shoes on yet???
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is he!? I love this idea, too. I might just steal it! ;)
ReplyDeletehaha he is so cute and adorable!
ReplyDeleteoh my, what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteHaha so cute!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling good! We are full term now, hooray! Are you ready?
Holy cow, those eyes!! He is so cute. And he looks SO grown up!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!
ReplyDeleteAw! That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he is being surrounded by a giant hug.
ReplyDeleteHe's got a big shirt to fill but I'm sure one day he will.
ReplyDeleteStumbled upon your blog. Love!
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
Follow me back??
Gosh he's a gorgeous boy!!
ReplyDeletehe is the cutest--love that lil grin!
ReplyDeleteAnd it obviously was! So cute!!
ReplyDelete