I know I'm really late on this, but what can I say with Nolan's birthday, my birthday, and both of us getting a cold...it's been put on the back burner.
I can't believe my sweet boy is a year old. At your doctor's appointment you weighed 23 lbs and 8oz and 30.25 inches. You are now in the 50th percentile across the board! We've come along way from the baby that was weighing in the 5-10th percentile.
You've been such a good eater until as of late. You loved broccoli, now you don't. You loved having pinches of a sandwich, now you don't. You love keeping momma on her toes! However you love most fruits (go figure) and are a big fan of any type of squash except for yellow squash.
You are still loving to "boogie" when you hear any music. You love to hide anything in the dog beds and also like to lay in them. You're very close to walking, but you won't yet let go of mommy's hands. You get a kick out of doing it though including when you are pushing your little toy walker around.
I believe once you do walk that you are going to be a climber. I've already caught you many times hiking that leg up to get on something. Now I don't think I'm prepared for that! You are now loving swiping things off tables even when you have to get on your tip toes.
You still love taking everything out of drawers, boxes, or anything that will be a mess for mommy to clean up. You love playing with your drum set and your Leapfrog laptop.
I can't believe we're on our second round of holidays together and that last year you were just a "blob" at this time.
You've had your first cold that you got from me. I hope you get better soon because it's so sad to see you sick little one.
Mommy and Daddy love you very much and can't wait to experience these new fun stages with you! But try to slow down on growing up will ya?

He is so cute! JDaniel loved music as a little and still does!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness girl - sounds like he is going to be off and running any moment:) Addie has been real weird about food lately too and I have no idea whats going on...she still loves yogurt but everything else she no longer shows much interest in...glad to see I'm not the only one:) And yes...can these kids please stop growing SO quickly...it amazes me everyday at how independent they become!!
ReplyDeleteOh the climbing! It's no fun. Hopefully he will stay out of trouble just a little bit longer!
ReplyDeleteAH! I that is the cutest pumpkin blob I've ever seen! Can we please find a way to keep them from growing up so fast?!
ReplyDeleteHope y'all start feeling better soon!
W wore that same first Christmas outfit! I loved it! I had bought something "fancier" and the time came to get dressed and I was like -- nah, simple it is!
ReplyDeleteThat little baby was Nolan?! Boggles my mind! He's such a cutie! It amazes me how much he's grown in such a short time!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! I have a picky eater in my house too.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how tiny he was! Good to hear that he's moved up in the percentiles. He and Donut were both in the low range for a while so it's good to know he caught up. I hope she does too.
ReplyDeleteAwe, sounds like hes doing great. Peyton is the same way with food, one day she loves it, one day she wants nothing to do with it. Shoot, my 3 year old is still like that somedays. lol.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post! And yea, Ryder is a crazy climber- so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!
The next year will be full of even more exciting events as he grows to be a toddler. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteaww what a cutie pie!!! glad to know he's doing well. this next year will be so fun trying to keep up with him hehehe
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how beautiful your family is. He's such a handsome boy - the girls will swoon over him when he's older and mama's gonna have a hard time keeping them off ;)
ReplyDeleteAw, sweet. This recap reminded me of the time when Monkey turned one. That seems so long ago! (he'll be 2 soon) They do grow up so quick. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good documentation of where he's at right now. My boys were always like that with food at that age and still somewhat are. Some days they love something, then they don't. Guess it happens to all of us!
ReplyDeleteoh my word. what a cutie pie! babies in animal outfits are my fave :)
ReplyDeleteHe's so adorable and the cutest pumpkin of all. My little girl has the same weirdness about food is it a phase?
ReplyDeleteChristmas is a lot better having a little one around.
What a cute Christmas picture from last year! It's fun to see how different and grown up he looks!
ReplyDeleteOh, he's such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! That always makes up for the messes. I loved the photos! My kids go back and forth on broccoli too. :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such a gorgeous looking family!
ReplyDeleteNolan is such a cutie! Giada is just about 1 1/2 months behind him, but she weighs about 18lbs. She's about 29'' tall though. I guess she's pretty tiny and tall for her age, even though she seriously eats almost as much as I do.
And my girl is def a climber too! Today I caught her on the coffee table! I think you and I are in for some trouble :-) Good thing they're so darn cute.
Awww, I hope you all get to feeling better! :) Being sick for the holidays is no fun... And dealing with a picky-eater is even less fun!! I swear 13 months is translation for "changing my mind every 2 seconds." LOVE all of the photos, though! :) Nolan is such a handsome little man!
ReplyDeleteHe likes to boogie. So cute! It's so odd how their tastes change so quickly though. Little stinker, cute little stinker.
ReplyDeletesuch a big boy!!! Hope you both feel better very soon.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! He has come such a long way from being 5-10 percent.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, love this post! It's so cute to see the young pictures with the now pictures!! Hope he starts feeling better!!
ReplyDelete