Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday-Friend Style

This past weekend I got to spend some quality time with my college friends.  We've been friends for over 10 years!  A lot has changed throughout the years....marriages, babies, and Abigail going to Africa for 2 years!  It was good to see everyone together since it had been too long!
Sarah is expecting baby Sally in February!

27 comments:

  1. I love that you've been friends for 10 years! It's so fun to get together with people you've known for so long and you really get you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are too cute! I'm so glad you had a great time. This so brings back memories of my girls and I. Too bad we're spread allover the country and can't get together too often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to have such a great time with your friends! You look great, Natalie!! Are you feeling better yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post! It's so great to get together with old friends! :) Hope you all have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reuniting with my sorority sisters! Y'all are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! So fun that you are all still friends and get together sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it great to get together with old friends? Those are always good times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great girlfriends are the best!! y'all are a beautiful bunch and it's so lovely that you've been friends for so long.

    happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice having friends that you can change and grow with. Glad you got to spend some time together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww how fun!! its nice to have friends that you've had for a long time! glad you guys had a great time reminiscing the good ole days i'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you have amazing friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You gals are so cute with the poses! Reminded me of those innocent girlie years we had in school!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so fun! It's wonderful to get together with old friends. Always goes too quickly, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO much fun! The pictures are so cute! I love that you've stayed friends all this time. That's so special!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love friends! I spent the afternoon with one of my best friends today and it was so great. You all look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you got to see your girls!! I love those friends that you stay so tight with... they are the best! Happy Thanksgiving girl!! Hope you guys have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How awesome that you guys have been such good friends for so long! Cute pictures! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great photos of you all. Good friends are what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You chick are adorable!! Lovely to have such good friends, such lasting relationships!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's just so great to have and to hold long-lasting friendships. You look lovely in those pics, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How fun! You and your friends all look great! I would love to get together with some of my old college friends.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww, this is precious!! I love getting to spend time with my girl friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a bunch of beautiful ladies. Hope you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So precious!! So cute with all your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How fun!!!! I wish I kept in better touch with my college besties - but most of them are not even married yet so we are def all at way different points in our lives which can make it a little tough;)

    I love the pics - you guys are all too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute picture! How wonderful to gather with great friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips