Thursday, October 20, 2011

In a Land Far, Far, Away...

In a land far, far, away AKA Malaysia is where you will find me. I'm honored to be guest posting over at Germaine's blog Kiddothings.  She's a wonderful bloggy friend and a great mom to her two kids.  So after you read my tips on cloth diapering stay around and check out the rest of her blog!  I know you will love her too.

I'm still in party prep, so I'll catch up on blogs next week my friends!

P.S.---Thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes for my little one.  It means a lot :)

7 comments:

  1. When I first read that, I was thinking you're leaving the country! You got me. You really did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay I always am interested to read about others' thoughts on cloth diapering. Heading over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the party Nat!! :) I hope it's a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the feature and your first year as a mom. Hope the party was a smashing success

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED your guest post! I've considered cloth diapers when we try for another little! I'll for sure be coming to you for help but you gave such helpful tips!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to give you that pesto recipe since you have all that wonderful, fresh basil and parsley to use! I only use my regular blender, but if you have a food processor I suppose you would use that. I put in about 2 cups of fresh basil leaves, about 2 Tb. or 1/4 c. of fresh parsley leaves, then pour in some extra virgin olive oil. I eyeball it, but I supposed it would be at least 1/2 cup. Put about 1 t. of salt in. If you want a bit of crushed garlic, go ahead but you don't have to. Now, some people will put in their pine nuts and shredded parmesan cheese before blending. I like to blend it all up first, put it on my pasta or pizza, then add the parmesan cheese and pine nuts whole for more texture. You can freeze pesto and use throughout the winter too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips