Thursday, October 27, 2011

Take a Trip Down Memory Lane...

That's what I'm doing over at When in Doubt, Add More Salt taking a road trip down memory lane.  I'm filling in for her as she is taking a trip to visit family and friends.

So head on over and read my guest post and if you haven't checked out Cajun Cowgirl's blog give it a whirl.  I know you will like her!

Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks again for posting Natalie! Hopefully our return to regularly scheduled programming goes smooth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally relate girly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your guest post! I commented over there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED your guest post...and it really reminded me of that song "I go back" by Kenny Chesney!!!! It is crazy where a song can take you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your guest post!! I can so relate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your guest post!! I can so relate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips