The warmer temps, blue skies, and a bright sunshine filled the sky.
When I drove back by the school, I noticed his class was playing outside, and I saw him climbing up the slide.
I smiled to myself thinking what a great time he was having.
I then invited his friend from class and his little brother over. We went outside and watched the boys play and run around.
I saw glimpses of Conley as a big boy now...also running and trying to keep up with his older brother.
I think we sometimes underestimate the power of a beautiful day.


It was beautiful here too! So refreshing:)
ReplyDeleteIt really is! We are so used to cold weather that the sun was shining, and it was in the forties and we went outside with a very light sweater and opened the moon roof. You can definitely say it made for a more pleasant day!
ReplyDeleteamen sister amen!! Glad you had a good day! Our snow is still melting but it has been really nice out!
ReplyDeleteNothing like getting outside and letting the sun's rays restore your joy!
ReplyDeleteSpring is so far away for us, so I'll just have to enjoy your beautiful sunny day instead. :)
Yes, it definitely is!
ReplyDeleteI want some warmth and sunshine! The closest we're getting is that it's supposed to be partly sunny and 45 today. Woohooo!!!! (not)
ReplyDeleteAmen to that!!
ReplyDeleteEspecially after the cold, yucky weather, it is so nice to get out and enjoy the warm and the sunshine!
ReplyDeleteAmen. We had a beautiful day yesterday. As I was walking around outside I felt a real pep in my step. I just felt so happy. A bit of sunshine like that really is good for the soul! :) --Lisa
ReplyDeleteYes it definitely is!
ReplyDeleteIt truly is!!
ReplyDelete