Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bits and Pieces

I'm so excited to say that the first KMB Mom's Night Out was a huge success!  I really wanted moms to interact with each other since we get some many comments that moms throughout our area are looking for that sense of community.  I saw many moms chatting away and exchanging information.  This made my heart so full because I remember being a mom before most my friends were and being in search for these types of friendships.


We're having another snow day in my area which means no Valentine's MDO party for Nolan or a Valentine's play group party I was hosting.  I really had some fun treats planned, so I'm a little sad about the snow days.

I'm pretty excited about the next few months...a lot of fun events planned!  My high school friends are coming up for a Girl's Night Out, and my husband and I will be attending a wedding in March out of town with NO KIDS! This will be the first time we've actually been out of town when my in-laws have watched the boys.

I'm looking for some new books to read...any good suggestions?  You can find me on Goodreads to see ones I have already read.  I just finished reading The Fault in Our Stars and pretty much finished it in one day.  I highly recommend it!

And just thought I would end the post with a photo of this crazy guy!


Are you having a snow day in your area?

Natalie

10 comments:

  1. That's so great that you had a KMB night out! (well, pretty much any night out with friends excite me)
    Oh and hello, cutie pie Conley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading A Lady in France and it is fabulous! And of course since it is written by a blogger, that is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE A MNO! So glad you had fun. –Ashley PS. Your little guy is adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow day here, and probably tomorrow! The kids are watching "Frozen" because we're babysitting and Cassidy and I both need to work at our computers today. Ah, adulthood.
    Looks like a great night out! You're so lovely, always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that the Moms Night Out went so well! That is awesome that you are helping to provide community to so many women that are hungry for it!

    Yes are having our second snow day here! Which is pretty exciting because those hardly ever happen down here! :) I have been reading The Goldfinch and it is SO good! It's really long though, so if you're looking for a shorter good read I just finished Orphan Train and I really liked that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fault in our Stars is on my list! Right now I'm reading the Harry Potter series - I'm only on the first book. Lexie has read it about 8 times, so I figured it was time I read it at least once!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see your KMB night out was such a success!

    No snow days here. I can't imagine what the weather would have to be like for us to get a snow day. We had a bit of snow last night, but not enough for anything to shut down here.
    I can't believe how much he's grown! he's such a little man now

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have had a ridiculous amount of snow days here! My kids were off for 3 days this past week. Yay for your girls night out! That always seems to be a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last picture is so cute! Sounds like you have some fun things coming up. I am hoping Eric and I can get away for a night or so next time my parents come into town, which will be right at the time of our 13th wedding anniversary. So glad you girls night went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so glad you had a night out! I love when i can get together with my friends. I always feel so refreshed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips