On Saturday night, we attended our annual "mom's group" family dinner and gift exchange. Our friend that hosted even had Santa come visit! However that was quite interesting with a group of three year olds and under. Not many warmed up to the jolly ole guy or even Mrs. Claus.
On Sunday, my in-laws watched Conley while my husband, Nolan, and I went to church. It was great to just go with Nolan, and I realized that was the first or second time my husband and I have both been alone with Nolan since Conley has been born. How crazy is that?
Then after church, I took Nolan to his first movie! We have a dollar theater (even though it is $2.50 now) that was playing Planes! He loved it and sat still the whole time. He did not want to leave though and had a little bit of a tantrum but all and all we had a great time. It's nice to have a little special time with my boy!
I will be taking a break to enjoy this Thanksgiving holiday with my family and friends, and I hope you do the same!
Happy Thanksgiving my friends!
Natalie


Have a great Thanksgiving, Natalie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving friend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and yours! And that's great that he sat through the movie! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! :) Sounds like y'all had a great first movie experience...that is the BEST!-Ashley
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Natalie! I love that one-on-one time with Scarlet, and it is few and far between. I will be taking a two day break (it counts, I guess) and we'll have so much family here tomorrow, that maybe I'll even get some free time to cook without anyone hanging off my legs!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family, Natalie!!
ReplyDeleteWhere is that theater? I really want Peppy to see Planes, but I don't know if she would sit still in a Movie Theater or not??? FUN!
ReplyDeleteso funny -- I don't take the kids to Santa anymore. the eldest (boy) was never afraid and brings a list a mile long. the middle girl is so excited she has to pee every 5 minutes, and then takes one look at Santa and bursts into tears - terrified! The youngest is the one that will pull his beard, touch his belly, talk about the reindeer......just All Over. It's crazy. LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Thanksgiving with your precious family.
Cute pictures :) Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!! Hope you & your family had a wonderful day!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great holiday! Plus Santa
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Natalie!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enjoying your break!!
ReplyDeleteOur "dollar" theater is over $2, as well. It seems wrong.
Having alone time with one child is so wonderful, isn't it?! Hi, I am Amy and I wanted to stop by your blog and get to know you a little as we are hosting the Extravaganza together. I am loving your honesty and frankness in your blog and really look forward to getting to know you better! Hope your break was wonderful as was your Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great Thanksgiving. Yes, I don't know when the last time both my husband and I went somewhere with just Lucas.. it just doesn't really happen when there are two others.
ReplyDeleteSounds like so much fun! Belated happy thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete