Oh man it's Monday? I have a love/hate relationship with Monday. I hate it because it means the weekend is over, but it also means I get my house back in order. Or something resembling order...because we all know what kind of toll a baby and toddler can have on a house.
This weekend I had trouble coordinating the boys' naps (Conley's 2nd one of the day) but for the 20 minutes that I did I found myself in front of the TV stuffing cloth diapers.
Random fact about me: if I am left with the remote and nothing is on the TV you will find me watching reruns of Sex and the City or a movie. For example, I watched parts of Ocean's 13 and 27 Dresses. I can always just pick up a movie in the middle whereas my husband would rather watch it from the beginning. That's just how I roll.
Did you guys see the good news? I finally joined Instagram! My username is fromcorporatetodomestic. My lovely designer, Tiffany has even added the Instagram icon to my social icons.
Here's a few photos I took with my phone on Instagram this weekend:
Just a typical weekend with the boys!



Your boys are so sweet! Off to find you on instagram!
ReplyDeleteYay you're on Instagram! Not sure I've found you but I will!
ReplyDeleteHey Natalie!! How are you friend?
ReplyDeleteIt is so great you are now on Instagram, and your boys are just too cute! Baby Conley is growing up :)
I too love Sex & the City, such a great show (I have seen every single episode just quietly).
So glad you are on instagram now so I can follow all the precious pictures of your boys that you post :)
ReplyDeletep.s. I also laughed out loud at your wine on top of llama llama red pajama!
Aww a bashful little smile!!
ReplyDeleteI love his little smile! I just requested to follow you in IG!
ReplyDeleteI have to watch from the beginning as well :-) Monday I call my day off.. I go into the office :-)
ReplyDeleteAwww! What cutie pies! Love those weekends with the family!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute! Yay for Instagram! It's one of my favorite apps.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love instagram so much!
I can't watch a movie in the middle. It drives me crazy. My husband on the other hand drives it all the time!
the boys are looking extra adorable. yay, welcome to IG i just joined too and it's addicting i tell you.
ReplyDeletegood luck to your week ahead.
Your boys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteAnd I feel the same way about Mondays - sad the weekend is over, but happy to start fresh.
I don't think I could do that with a movie.. I guess if it is one I have seen a lot I might. And so glad you are instagram now!
ReplyDeleteMy husband is peeking over my shoulder and he agrees with me - you have the cutest lil baby ever. we think he should be on a Gerber jar. LOL - hopefully that's seen as a compliment :)
ReplyDeleteSo miss Sex and the City, and I can't get that new one Girls (?) that is supposed to be like it. My husband is the same way with movies, he can start watching in the middle, quit before it's over...and I'm sitting there "why did we just watch the middle 40 minutes of this movie?" ha
Such sweet boys and so handsome!
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the movies, I can start watching the notebook with a half hour left. I get hooked!
your boys are so adorable. I'm off to find you on instagram!
ReplyDeleteI used to watch Sex and the City reruns all the time but now the kids don't nap at all. :( I do own the whole series, though!
ReplyDelete