Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012

It's been nice to be on a bloggy break, but now with my new blog look I'm ready to jump back in!  Christmas was a little challenging this year due to the fact both my boys started getting sick the Friday before the big day. Nolan bounced back a little quicker than Conley did...Conley did not sleep for almost four nights.  I was so exhausted!  On Christmas Eve, we opened gifts with my in-laws, and I think he probably cried through the whole event.  I was at the end of my rope, but thankfully on Christmas he started getting better.

Since then I have received the same cold, but I am not over it minus the stuffy nose. Is it possible to have one child sick and not get the other sick?  Nolan didn't get sick until he was a year old, but now Conley has been sick twice thanks to his big brother.

Here's a few photos of our Christmas, we still have to travel to my parents this weekend to celebrate.  It was delayed due to the boys' sickness, and then my mom was sick.
Nolan really had fun ripping open presents.  He kept saying, "More Nolan presents, more Nolan presents."
He enjoyed all his trucks and new trains.  Somehow, Percy the train has already gone missing.

2012 was a big year for us---Conley was born, and my baby boy became an official toddler and turned two.
Can't wait to see what 2013 holds for our family!
Natalie

19 comments:

  1. the new blog design looks tons better viewing it on my desktop rather than my phone :)

    hope you guys feel better very very soon! and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog layout/design is so awesome! Perfect for starting out the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cuties!! Hope you all feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you guys were sick. I know what you mean about the baby getting sick sooner and more often - big brothers pick up a lot of germs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new design! I am sorry you were sick on Christmas. I know how that feels. I was in bed Christmas Eve and Christmas sick with the stomach flu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO sorry you guys have been sick! Glad you are on the mend. You still got some cute pictures though!! =)
    Love your new blog look! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear that everyone was sick for Christmas! That is no fun! And four nights without sleep...no wonder you were exhausted! So glad everyone is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit in the top right box :)!! Looks like you had a good christmas besides being sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I am sorry you were sick on Christmas. I was too, but Evie was fine so there were no sleeping issues. Glad you managed to have a good Christmas in spite of it all! Also I LOVE your design! She does do good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new look! Sorry to hear you guys were sick!! We got a little cold but not until after Christmas! Sounds like it was fun regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boo for sickness! I'm glad you all are better though. And I love the new look of your blog! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We were all sick right before Christmas too, no fun!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry about your illness - but feel your pain. all 3 of mine came down with it just before Christmas too. But the youngest at 3 years took the longest to get over it and was still sick Christmas day - after not sleeping for about nights too.
    I was thrilled beyond belief when someone just handed me a hot coffee in a huge mug on Christmas morning! forgot the presents - haha.
    Hope everyone is on the mend soon -- and of course "busting my buffers" that Percy can be found. Perhaps the Chocolate Factory? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh gee....lost my manners: LOVE the new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry everyone was sick- that is the worst. Ryder has been sick on and off for a month now I think- I hate that winter for that. Love your new blog look

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm looking forward to you all being healthy at the SAME time in 2013. I know what it's like though. Someone in our house seems to always be sick!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everyone looks so happy! Merry belated Christmas and a happy new year :) That's a great family photo of the four of you, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a cute family you have! and your kiddos are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What wonderful pictures! Your boys are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips