Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Meet the Fleet

This past weekend we ventured out as a family of four to a free event put on by the City Hall called, "Meet the Fleet."  It's where the city brings all of their working trucks and cars of the city for kids to sit in and honk the horns.  We saw bulldozers, police cars, tractors, fire trucks, wrecker trucks, a helicopter, and many other vehicles. 

My friend Laura and her family came with us to join in on the fun.  Both boys had a great time climbing the trucks and "pretending" to drive the vehicles. 

I didn't get many pics since I was pushing a stroller and managing Conley, but I think Laura has a few more than I do so I'll share once I get a copy.


Nolan loves some trucks and was sad to go...he would have inspected them all day long if we would let him!

26 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun! My boys would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice day out! The boys look too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nolan looks like he had a blast...thats so cool that your city does that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those smiles! What a cool thing for your city to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this little one's first day out? One can never go wrong with cars and trucks when it comes to boys. The smile of the big brother shows it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad he enjoyed himself so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nolan looks like he is having a blas! Conley is so cute in that owl onesie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a fun event. And yes it is hard to be photographer and on baby duty. And I am totally impressed that you are already out doing things as a family already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son would love this event. We are looking forward to our local Touch a Truck event over the Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like so much fun and the perfect event to go to as a new family of 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go getting out of the house as 4 and all making it back in one piece! Nolan looks like he's loving meeting the fleet. And don't get me started on that adorable newborn. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My oldest would love that! He is obsessed! Your little one is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your boys are adorable!!! glad you guys got to get out as a family!!! nolan looks like such a big boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun!! The perfect outing for the boys :) Hope you all are doing well! And LOVE that photo of little Conley. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea...boys and their trucks! Will loves them too. I have to say your boys are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool thing for your community to do!!! I bet that was one noisy place though! :o) Good for you for venturing out so soon with Conley!! He's already getting to join his brother for the "big boy" stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So fun. Glad you all got to get out and enjoy some time with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, glad you all had such a great time!!!

    Congratulations on the baby...he's SO adorable!!!

    And I love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such fun! My kids would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have such a lovely blog! I am new to it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. how fun is this! and i love all the cute picts!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is awesome! I wonder if our city has anything like it. I bet Nolan was in toddler boy heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips