best song ever! aw heck...the kids are all asleep - I'm going go jump on the spare bed and sing No More Monkeys. Thanks for the inspiration Nolan - U Rock!
Yes time is surely flying! It's so much fun from here. I'm not sure what 2 brings (I'll let you know next month) but we've been having a blast in the meantime!
Living a fast paced life really makes me forget about time. It's amazing when we realize how fast time goes and just seeing your kids grow is a total joy.
He is such a little man now. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHe is just the sweetest! I am amazed every month HOW much they really grow. He's so handsome :)
ReplyDeleteIt is scary how fast time does go right?! Hold on tight because it seems to speed up with each baby you have! =) Nolan is just PRECIOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, NEARLY 2!!
ReplyDeletehow time fly really fast. he's a good looking little guy.
ReplyDeleteHappy 19 months little man!
ReplyDeleteTime does fly! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI seriously just lost my breath! He looks so grown up, I don't k ow what it is, something in his face. Natalie, he is so handsome!
ReplyDeleteHappy 19 months mama!
What a big boy! It goes TOO fast, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteIt sure does! Happy 19 months to your handsome boy!
ReplyDeleteJDaniel loved many of these things too.
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! He has the sweetest little nose. :)
ReplyDeleteHow is he getting so big?! The ABCs?! That's just not possible... LOVE his cute little whale shirt! Happy 19 Months, Nolan! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe he is almost 2!
ReplyDeleteOh he's getting SOOO big! Such a little cutie :)
ReplyDeleteHe's got the "no big deal" face on :) I love it! Oh how I miss Seasame Street :) Can't believe how much he's grown!
ReplyDeleteTime does fly! I was singing that song to Ryder the other day and he was laughing and laughing, it's a good one :)
ReplyDeletebest song ever!
ReplyDeleteaw heck...the kids are all asleep - I'm going go jump on the spare bed and sing No More Monkeys.
Thanks for the inspiration Nolan - U Rock!
Time sure does fly, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Love the pic with the milestones next to them!
ReplyDeleteHope your feeling great!
Bouncing on furniture seems to be a very fun activity for children.
ReplyDeleteOh what a sweetie! Sammy still loves to jump on furniture ;-)
ReplyDeleteTime needs to slow down! He is os handsome!
ReplyDeletehow does it fly so fast--can't believe our babes are getting so big! he is such a handsome boy!
ReplyDeleteGetting cuter by the minute!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are keeping well Natalie :)
He's grown so much even from the last pictures you posted. He looks like a boy now, not a baby. Ok, I love his shirt--where'd you get it??
ReplyDeletehe is adorable..good for you! I can't even remember my kids at that age..the home movies are a gift in that respect...
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteNolan's really growing up so fast! He's not quite the little boy he used to be, is he?
ReplyDeleteWHat a cutie!! It is amazing how much they learn in a small amount of time! I hope you have a great weekend my friend!!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I'm cracking up that he loves jumping on furniture AND the book "no more monkeys jumping on the bed!"
ReplyDeleteYes time is surely flying! It's so much fun from here. I'm not sure what 2 brings (I'll let you know next month) but we've been having a blast in the meantime!
ReplyDeleteno more monkeys jumping on the bed is for sure a fun hit for little boys!! 19 months! wow!! right around the corner of being the big TWO!
ReplyDeleteLiving a fast paced life really makes me forget about time. It's amazing when we realize how fast time goes and just seeing your kids grow is a total joy.
ReplyDelete