Oh this makes me sad I didn't take video at the beach! BTW, what do you do with your videos? I often wonder how we'll be able to access them when it comes time for the rehearsal dinner, etc - ha!
Oh he's too adorable....that little shuffle fun? I die. Just wanna scoop him up - LOL.what's the song? love it!
Adorable!!! Looks like he's "free" on the beach and loves it!
LOL!! This is so cute! :) I love that he just takes off in the other direction... So independent! Can't wait to see all of your photos!
Oh the cutest video. Love taking Mila to the beach.
Very cute! My kids ran from the water at first too but ended up loving it.
Why is he just the cutest thing in the world? Seriously, I adore him.
My guy loves to dig. He could do it all day and leave the waves alone.
Adorable! And his little shuffle is too cute!
So adorable! I can't wait to see more! :) PS I'll need your tips for when we take Miss E in July! :)
Total and utter cuteness! He was definitely thinking about going towards the water and thought twice.
So close and to go so far only to run away. :) So cute!
aawww.....so ADORBALE!!!! That big ocean is a scary thing...I don't blame him:) Can't wait to hear all about your trip - missed you last week:)
So adorable!! What a fun time!!
Oh this makes me sad I didn't take video at the beach! BTW, what do you do with your videos? I often wonder how we'll be able to access them when it comes time for the rehearsal dinner, etc - ha!
ReplyDeleteOh he's too adorable....that little shuffle fun? I die. Just wanna scoop him up - LOL.
ReplyDeletewhat's the song? love it!
Adorable!!! Looks like he's "free" on the beach and loves it!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! This is so cute! :) I love that he just takes off in the other direction... So independent! Can't wait to see all of your photos!
ReplyDeleteOh the cutest video. Love taking Mila to the beach.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! My kids ran from the water at first too but ended up loving it.
ReplyDeleteWhy is he just the cutest thing in the world? Seriously, I adore him.
ReplyDeleteMy guy loves to dig. He could do it all day and leave the waves alone.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! And his little shuffle is too cute!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I can't wait to see more! :) PS I'll need your tips for when we take Miss E in July! :)
ReplyDeleteTotal and utter cuteness! He was definitely thinking about going towards the water and thought twice.
ReplyDeleteSo close and to go so far only to run away. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
aawww.....so ADORBALE!!!! That big ocean is a scary thing...I don't blame him:) Can't wait to hear all about your trip - missed you last week:)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!! What a fun time!!
ReplyDelete