Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Little Sunshine & Water Does the Body Good!

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Weekend!  We're having a great time with our friends from out of town.  Here's some photos from the splash pad:


 Have a safe and fun Memorial Day!


29 comments:

  1. So fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to find a splash park soon! Have a great rest of the weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Gotta love those splash parks

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy memorial day!!!

    oh how time flies! that little boy is growing up so fast! love him in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw- so cute! Happy Memorial day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! There is one here that I've been meaning to take J to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to the splash pad this summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE splash pads!! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos of Mr. Nolan! :) Splash pads are fun for everyone... I can't wait to run across one with B!
    Hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious!! Splash pads are sooo fun for kids!
    Hope you had an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. He was brave! And very fun captures. Glad you are having a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! So much fun. And yes, a little water and sunshine is always good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! I'm jealous of little Nolan :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those Splash pads. I wish we had one near us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this looks like so much fun! If where you are was anything like here over the weekend, this would have felt so good! We had temps in the 90s so I was very thankful to be by the pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like a wonderful place to play!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like so much fun! I wish we had one near! Glad y'all ahd a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute! the splash pad is always a winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love splash pads! nolan looked like he enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Natalie!
    Gosh he's a real little man now isn't he!!
    Looks like you had a fun weekend :)
    Hope you're keeping well my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. aww, it looks like he had a blast! I wish we had a splash pad close by because I know Gracie would love it! have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Don't you just love those splash pads!! I just met up with some other SAHM's today for a trip to ours. It was almost 34 degrees here - which is pretty hot for Ontario - so we moms found a shady spot for some ice tea and chatter, while the kids splashed and played.
    good times!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable!! Good to see you all having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That looks like it was so much fun! Hope you had a great Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The splash pad looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute picture of those two. Those fountains looked so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips