So we finally bit the bullet and decided to get Nolan's haircut. It was just so long in the bangs and the back that it had to be done. Here's the pics from Nolan's first haircut!
 |
| He was the keeper of all combs :) |
 |
| What?! Where did my baby go? |
 |
| And of course we never get a pic with a smile! |
He did really well I must say. The lady kept talking before we even got started, and I was like let's get this thing on the road...we've only got a limited time to keep him entertained! So no more long-haired Nolan :(
I guess it's just another sign that my baby is getting older!
Oh yes, you've got yourself a toddler right there!! Sweet boy.
ReplyDeleteAww so cute! He's too funny that he never smiles in pics! Love him! Glad he did so well with his first haircut!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! What a handsome little man!!! That's so great he did so well and wasn't scared!!!
ReplyDeleteGood thing you have another baby coming along so you can have a toddler AND a baby ;) I'm loving his short hair and am impressed at how well he did! Happy Thursday! Yes, I still can't believe it's already Thursday... I'm confused lol.
ReplyDeleteOh I love it! He looks so handsome:)
ReplyDeleteI am putting off Jellybean's first hair cut for as long as possible! Luckily, his hair is curly.
ReplyDeleteNolan really does look like a toddler now!
So cute!
ReplyDeleteAw. PJ has had -- wait for it -- 13 haircuts....
ReplyDeleteawwww first haircut...exciting!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! It looks like he did SO good!!
ReplyDeleteohh my goodness he looks so big!
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute is he! Yes, he's a big boy now. Getting ready for his big brother status!
ReplyDeleteOH my, the first haircut already! He handled that so well!
ReplyDeleteSo he didn't cry at all? What a big boy. Did you keep his hair?
ReplyDeleteLOVE the haircut! What a handsome man he is... And he did so well too! :)
ReplyDeleteHello toddler!
ReplyDeleteHello toddler!
ReplyDeleteDid you save some of his hair? I saved hair from both of my girls first hair cuts.
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he didn't mind it one bit! That's great. What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteOh, it's always such a big day when they get their first haircut! Looks like he did great!
ReplyDeleteHow fun, what a big boy! Looks like he did a great job!
ReplyDeleteAh! What a handsome boy! It is so hard to take that leap. By the time I gave any of my kids their first cut I had everyone breathing down my back. I mean, husband, in laws, grandparents, etc. In the end, I did it when I was ready. And, I was so happy with the results I was glad I didn't do it a minute sooner!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute TODDLER :))!
These first haircut pictures are SO cute! He looks like such a big boy sitting in that chair!
ReplyDeleteHe is such good boy! So handsome too! PS- I wanted to tell you I am moving to Wp next week so I would love if you followed me via RSS and/or email. I am not sure you will see me in your google reader:) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww - I keep putting off Thatcher's too!
ReplyDeleteIt certainly makes him look a little older, but he is still so adorable!! It's a big step that first haircut isn't it?!
ReplyDeletelooking very handsome!!
ReplyDeletemy husband cut all of our kids hair...we never spent $1 on a haircut...with 8 kids the time and $ would add up!!
the mother of invention....you know the rest!
Yes those hair cuts are a necessary evil. He is still so cute! And looks little to me-- but that is probably because my first is 7 1/2 now! Ugh
ReplyDeleteAw, he looks so grown up! and adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh, those first haircuts...he's adorable!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a little sweetie!! Glad he did well with it!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so dapper with his new haircut! I'm surprised he did so well, mine always cries hysterically you would think they were yanking out his teeth!
ReplyDelete